What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High CBD , LOW THC seeds. Where to purchase wholesale?

St. Phatty

That made me wonder if Alibaba might sell hemp seeds.

Even if they don't sell hemp seeds, they're trying to sell EVERYTHING.

If they sell hemp seeds, there you go.

If they don't sell hemp seeds, maybe they just need a little nudge.

I perceive a PLUS - if you have experience with Cannabis, and maybe a friend or 2 who are willing to wear a tie who can join in the fun, and a LinkedIn account so you can market yourself as a Cannabis Expert who wants to diversify into Hemp - which is probably not too far from the truth ... I don't think it's too far-fetched to get Alibaba to pay you.

They have a hunger to beat Amazon and to diversify world-wide, which includes Spain. Plus, Hemp and Cannabis are "in", despite what the US DEA might say.

If you made hempseed, it would be quality. It wouldn't have some odd chemical like Melamine in it, as some Chinese food products have.

it depends on what you consider hemp and the testing ways; from the european catalogue kompolti tiborzallasi KC virtus and some others could be good, specially if you eliminate males, but that is technically illegal in spain

PDX Dopesmoker

Our own socioecologist deals in wholesale high CBD low THC "hemp" seeds, but i'm not sure if he does international business

CaptainDankness

CBD Crew Therapy is being grown as hemp in Colorado they are just using a clone right now though so probably don't all have low enough THC to be considered hemp. There was a guy who made a knock off of them seeds out of Oregon don't remember the site name or anything but he had a decent wholesale price but forced an agreement that you would not try to breed with the seeds.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi Moppel !

I have been looking into sourcing hemp material for CBD last year, but it does seems that everything approved by the EU for hemp growing is <2%, and monoecious. I suspect the approval process is a real pain, when I see the restrictions they have on breeding hemp here, which pretty much lead to having only one hemp breeder company in France.

Last year in France, there was a shortage of seeds so small farmers would not get any.
I grew half an hectare of the french USO 31 that was the only one available. It has a decent resin content, but of course monoecious. The smells coming out from the plants were actually enjoyable, but the resin is a pain to work with, fresh frozen came no good. Anyway funny trial the hemp will end up in my walls, but would nt recommend to do extraction on that....

I have a colleague in Fr that got approved to grow a clone of AC/DC (18% cbd, <0.3% thc) after he got it properly tested, in my opinion that would be the easiest way to go. He went through obtaining what is a called a European phytosanitary passport, which allows the growing of some weird plants apparently. I don t have more details, but if you need PM me and i ll give him a call.

For the seeds, I would contact https://mmgenetics.eu/ , there are a spanish seedbank breeding cbd plants and doing proper lab tests, and they already have some <0.3% thc popping up but yet to be stable enough. You may know their breeder txuck, I recommend you contact him to see what s up, he may not be able to help you yet but will guide you in the right direction I m sure.

Best of luck, and great to see another awesome grower into CBD :)

Last edited:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Our own socioecologist deals in wholesale high CBD low THC "hemp" seeds, but i'm not sure if he does international business

yea, i know. but he dont sell international.

But i found what i was looking for thru a local contact with "friends" in Oregon.

scarecrow33

Veteran
ciao Moppel, check the Dinamed from dinafem seeds. It's a high CBD and has pratically no thc , so basically it's a non psychoactive cannabis strain

un saluto

RobHempen

Hi Moppel !

I have been looking into sourcing hemp material for CBD last year, but it does seems that everything approved by the EU for hemp growing is <2%, and monoecious. I suspect the approval process is a real pain, when I see the restrictions they have on breeding hemp here, which pretty much lead to having only one hemp breeder company in France.

Last year in France, there was a shortage of seeds so small farmers would not get any.
I grew half an hectare of the french USO 31 that was the only one available. It has a decent resin content, but of course monoecious. The smells coming out from the plants were actually enjoyable, but the resin is a pain to work with, fresh frozen came no good. Anyway funny trial the hemp will end up in my walls, but would nt recommend to do extraction on that....

I have a colleague in Fr that got approved to grow a clone of AC/DC (18% cbd, <0.3% thc) after he got it properly tested, in my opinion that would be the easiest way to go. He went through obtaining what is a called a European phytosanitary passport, which allows the growing of some weird plants apparently. I don t have more details, but if you need PM me and i ll give him a call.

For the seeds, I would contact https://mmgenetics.eu/ , there are a spanish seedbank breeding cbd plants and doing proper lab tests, and they already have some <0.3% thc popping up but yet to be stable enough. You may know their breeder txuck, I recommend you contact him to see what s up, he may not be able to help you yet but will guide you in the right direction I m sure.

Best of luck, and great to see another awesome grower into CBD :)

Hey mate - my first post on here.

I happened to stumble upon this thread whilst doing some research on EU approved high CBD/low THC strains for hemp and came across this post - looks very interesting!

We are a UK based hemp growing cooperative, trying to revitalise the hemp industry in the UK! We grew Futura for a fibre crop in the UK last year, as well as Finola for seed, on our UK based hemp farm and have extracted some CBD from it. We now want to grow a plant with higher CBD content and better quality as we think this is a very exciting area to develop in the industry.

Would you be able to provide any more information/details about this seed producer? If you need any more information about us and what we do I will be very happy to supply it.

All the best,

Rob

thrtechnology17

Wholesale CBD Oil

Wholesale CBD Oil

Are you looking for the high-quality CBD Oil? Find a large selection of CBD Oil for Sale at thrtech.com. THR Technologies has improved upon liposomal technology with micro-encapsulation systems provide exact dosing, fast effect, and maximum bioavailability.

diforenzad

Thanks - I was specifically looking for info about EU seeds that are high in CBD and less than 0.3/0.2% THC.

We have been growing Futura in the UK, which is around 3% CBD - but the option referred to above - 18% CBD for a EU legal seed sounds amazing!

How did it go? I'm on 41' so can play around with longer harvesting season and different strains (still EU certified :*( ) but will go after selected clones this year as certified seeds don't seem to offer too much stability

Latest posts

Latest posts