What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new millennium with plagron/secret sauce

Anyone else running the secret sauce lineup?
I switched over, so running full new mill line, with plagron green sensation.
Seems to be the hot blend for growers here in Denver and haven't seen many people talking about it.
I add powersi and so mycos and that is it.
Super clean and the plants are always up and reaching for the sky!

jobepla

why u make this combination? I asked plagron for advice and they told me: for the best results its better to use their basic line with green sensation. What is ur opinion?

CaliNewby

Offcourse Plagron will advise using their own line :) In my opinion a base is a base. additives in my opinion are stand a lone products

why u make this combination? I asked plagron for advice and they told me: for the best results its better to use their basic line with green sensation. What is ur opinion?

hey
I will answer as best as I can.

I think becuase the green sensation is a killer product, and combines a few products into one bottle.
The new mill line has a mild pk boost for flower, but it is more to help you plants uptake those nutrients needed at that phase in life.
I know the green sensation also has pk13/14 in it.

http://www.phive8.com/

Is the distribution company for both plagron and new mill

email and ask cole or jerin, they are both super helpful

they call using the line up with green sensation the secret sauce.

I was running the whole plagron line before and have switched over.

Plagron was super clean!

Really like both, getting adjusted to the new mill, but is crushing it so far!

jobepla

U said that u used all plagron products, did u use royal rush in a recirculation watering system? In my next run I want to start with a cocoloco grow.

Fulvic_farmer

This combo is honestly the best on market. Easy steps to follow with New Millenium and all you do is add Green Sensation from Plagron. Easy combo for the best results.

vg1004

I had really good experiences with new millennium about 2 years ago and then they emailed me the secret sauce recipe with plagron. All I can say is some of my strains did the best they ever did and other strains did the worst they I ever did with that additive.
Having fully Incorporated several different mainstream lines into my grow rooms and customers I can say with confidence that I would stay away from any of the plagron products except for their Coco. As far as New Millennium goes they are a great line but I would say if you were going to identify the top two products they make it is Ruby in lightning start.
We have converted over 5,000 lights to Cutting Edge Solutions with the tea Brewer and all of our customers are straight killing it.

jobepla

How do u mean''stay away from any plagron products''? I used it for my years, I had never problems with them. Are they using pgr's?

Latest posts

Latest posts