What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which banger for my bong?

MrBungle

When I was looking at bangers, I was told to pay attention to the material thickness.. The double walled one might take too long to heat up, and the second one looked kinda clumsy to me, but the first one looked the best with the classic banger shape, it looks pretty thick walled as well.... Maybe contact the seller and see if he knows the material thickness?

Spaventa

Veteran
funny thing is I have a lot of Newport gas doing nothing since I went over to using home distilled alcohol for solvent for oil so that not a problem :)

They claim the double wall prevents you pulling any concentrates through. I can believe it.
They recommend a bubble carb cap so Ill get one of them too. Happy days, thanks :)

Spaventa

Veteran
I pulled the trigger on the thermal. They say its cleaner and saves product. I got a glass bubble carb cap that fits it and they say thats more economical with stuff too so being a saver/preper, this all appealed to me.

guys, gotta say.. I just hit some oil... a cocktail of GG#4 and Amnesia my friend made. unreal flavour, really, wow lol

MrBungle

For me, when I hit the rig I want it to vaporize all at once giving me the "dab"

I tried the low temp nail thing, and it just wasn't my thing.. it tasted nice for 1 or 2 hits then it all tastes the same after that....

If I want a low temp wax hit, I break out my mod and saionara wax atomizer... Its basically the same where the first few hits are tasty then its all the same....

but the difference is, I can hit it when I want, it doesn't just sit there smoldering....A carb cap helps I suppose.. :)dunno:maybe I'm just old fashioned)

just adding my 2 cents hope it helps!! I look forward to hearing some feedback on your rig selection Spaventa! :bongsmi:

Spaventa

Veteran
For me, when I hit the rig I want it to vaporize all at once giving me the "dab"

I tried the low temp nail thing, and it just wasn't my thing.. it tasted nice for 1 or 2 hits then it all tastes the same after that....

If I want a low temp wax hit, I break out my mod and saionara wax atomizer... Its basically the same where the first few hits are tasty then its all the same....

but the difference is, I can hit it when I want, it doesn't just sit there smoldering....A carb cap helps I suppose.. :)dunno:maybe I'm just old fashioned)

just adding my 2 cents hope it helps!! I look forward to hearing some feedback on your rig selection Spaventa! :bongsmi:

yes all information is helpful, thank you. Ill certainly post back when Ive evaluated my purchases :)

yeah you will like that carb cap
I have a cca710 liger banger, and its an enail, but can keep it super low, and as soon as the carb cap hits, it shreds.
Homie up there taking red hot dabs, you can still wait 30 seconds, it hurts when its hot!
Promise you would love the low temp in the enail!

DrLongbottom

Veteran
quave club xl with a directional carb cap is a pretty nice setup $$$
60 second cool down before the hit with a cap

MrBungle

I run an e nail also... I've tried the low temps 650 F, 750 F, with a carb cap....its a big bummer....

it wasn't till i turned it up to 850 F that I started getting hits that I like

MrBungle

Thanks for the tip DLb, I've been using my pen (something I thought I'd never say 6 months ago) for low temp wax rips... I've been keeping the rig set real hot to blast off when I want too

Thanks for the tip DLb, I've been using my pen (something I thought I'd never say 6 months ago) for low temp wax rips... I've been keeping the rig set real hot to blast off when I want too

yeah I have a weird enail. But once I got a good carb cap, game changer!
I usually put the dabber in, let it melt off and don't even pull on my rig until the cap is on, it gives such little vapor off!

Attachments

• 20170813_063925.jpg
    20170813_063925.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 20

MrBungle

That is a nice nail and carb cap, I like how the heating element is encased...

I tried the hybrid Ti nail with quartz dish and quartz carb cap.... and I still didn't like the low temp dabs...

I've done a fair amount of experimenting with low temp dabs, cause lots of folks seem to enjoy it... I just keep coming back to the way I learned originally

I didn't mean to derail your thread Spaventa!! lol

it seems I'm in the minority when it comes to high temp dabs

That is a nice nail and carb cap, I like how the heating element is encased...

I tried the hybrid Ti nail with quartz dish and quartz carb cap.... and I still didn't like the low temp dabs...

I've done a fair amount of experimenting with low temp dabs, cause lots of folks seem to enjoy it... I just keep coming back to the way I learned originally

I didn't mean to derail your thread Spaventa!! lol

it seems I'm in the minority when it comes to high temp dabs

hey sorry for a dual pic.
Yeah check it out online cca710

that outside casing around the enail allows for the heat to be trapped by the banger for nice low temps.

It gives such an even consistent melt!

I have a sugar cube banger, but unless the power goes out, I use this.

I like the thermal like he went with as well though, retain the heat and can take some big rips off of it!