What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

E

ESTERCHASER

I used to after the walk, i find it better if i wait till just before dinner lmao!

A

anoydas 666

looks a hot day here with buffeting wind, fucking fires everywhere on mainland.Second cup of coffee going down after cleaning up bloody cat ball mess. DIM SIMS.

E

ESTERCHASER

when i was a boy i had 250 matchbox and hot wheels cars id collected. I would take a popsicle stick break it in half and make "roads" for my cars......lmao

T

Teddybrae

I 'm in the fukn desert. Didn't used to be desert but it is now. 42.7 Centigrade the other day at my place. Hottest day in Australia's history ...

T

Teddybrae

Here's a REAL blue gekko:

picture.php

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
From my wife and son I received a kindle for Christmas. It is pre-loaded with all things Stephen King courtesy of my computer literate son. I love Stephen King stories. That should keep me busy for a while.

I'm old, so I still prefer a physical book. It's the smell, the heft, the turning of the pages etc. All that anachronistic shit. However, I can read my kindle in the dark, so there's that.