What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

white widowxbig bud from so cal

medman47

Had a pretty good harvest in 2gal hempy buckets using 80/20 cocoa/perlite mix. Used Botanicare's CNS17 Grow-Bloom-Ripe base with a bit of Liquid Karma, Calimagic, Hydroguard and Hydroplex added in. Here are a few pic's for your viewing pleasure!

Lagrangian

Very Nice, I'm in 2 gal smarts 100% coco now under a 1k. What were those under? I was in 3 gals my last run. Trying to see what i get off of 2 gals and compare

medman47

Hey Lagrangian, they were grown under 3 600 watt HPS in 2 gal pots. I'm doing the same comparison in reverse. My current grow is in 3 gal pots first thing I noticed is it takes a lot more water to get to 15/20% runoff, but on the other hand I don't have to water as often. The pictures above are the result of 10 plants total yield was 2 1/2 lbs of top shelf and about 1/2 lb of larf.

Sweet Always found at least a week or two of darkness once you've determined its ready put the little ladies in the dark to finish them off then come back and tell me what it does for you grow and smoke

Is any "Big Bud" hybrid worthwhile? Do any of the pheons combine factors:

1. Massive Yield
2. High THC
3. Non-couchlock high / terpene profile

???