What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....WAKE & BAKE....

qwerty

Saluting the new Wake and Bake with some unknown purp!!! Baking in the morning is the best time of day, seen? So take your morning slow, and BAKE STRONG!

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to see the other one go, but happy to see the new one come in. Don't know what happened in the other thread, but if it was binned for security reason's I'm sure they were good.

Use your head. Safety First grasshoppers.

Happy New Wake and Bake everyone. Time to spark the G-Bomb. :joint:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets all puff to all that need our good vibes!! They know who they are, we are warriors and must keep up the fight!
PUFF PUFF

G

Growdsix

Lets all puff to all that need our good vibes!! They know who they are, we are warriors and must keep up the fight!
PUFF PUFF
yes...mabie someday all will be helped with the plant that heals..clothes..feeds...awakens..and anoints those kings of old in the bible.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow wake n bakers. :wave:

smokefs8.gif

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Miss a couple days and ya miss a lot!

Thank you brother Highlander for getting the bowl smoking again.......peace and puffs my friends :tiphat:

Dudesome

Veteran
I say nono to a fatty in tha morning, cause I don't like to lose that day :(

First get that work done then comes the time of peace and comfort. and also a good feeling about a productive day passed. I dislike feeling the shame when stoned :p

although there was time when there was no morning without that good buzz or heavy stone for me... im glad that time is gone with all the childhood haha

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
I say nono to a fatty in tha morning, cause I don't like to lose that day :(

First get that work done then comes the time of peace and comfort. and also a good feeling about a productive day passed. I dislike feeling the shame when stoned :p

although there was time when there was no morning without that good buzz or heavy stone for me... im glad that time is gone with all the childhood haha

well jog on outa the W&B....there aint no children in hear..:smoke:....
feel free to join in anytime bro ......most off the cats in hear get mashed & go to work or have to repot plants...being melted shouldnt stop ya doing things ,,,it does make it a hell of alot better:tiphat:

whats up family...well the weekend is hear...fuck it am going to get mashed up right now...my weekend starts hear:dance013::smoke out: toke toke toke toke .......

caljim no worries man,,,you know wee cant live without the W&B

keep it green
highlander

ps my the grow thread if any off you are intrested

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=207582

Last edited:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
G`Mornin Amigo's
kaffeetrinker_2.gif

Rise & Shine even though it's still dark here and cold work is never done but you must have time for a bowl and a hot cup of coffee and listen to the weather on cnn...

All of you have a nice wake & bake - Peace & Puffs...
Ghelyon.gif

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
morning everyone! hope your all doing well. im glad its friday - gonna be hitting the books hard but still, its friday and i get 2 days of not working =)

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
whatupthough money?

puff puff pass....aaaahhh....thats the stuff...

Good morning, positive vibes and good Karma to all!!!

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Sorry I'm late . . . I'll smoke twice as much four times as fast . . .
smokefs8.gif

Good morning everybody. :tiphat:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
what up W&B! it's a fucking gorgeous day. i'm gonna sow some veggies in my garden :D after a quick bleezy and a cup o joe :D

heady, I still am having trouble dealing with your rolling skills. You have really inspired me to roll more of a cigar than a blunt with your two paper/ diagonal outer leaf method.

This is an idea my friend and I came up with, have you ever dipped a blunt(cognac, brandy, other liqueur)?

(1) Instead of licking the wrap use a small sponge paint brush
(2) Instead of using water/sugar water to dip in, have little vials of like 1 shot each of some nice liqueurs.

I will post something in the cigar/blunt smoking club when I get around to doing this.

Peace all.

aw shucks -- :tiphat::thank you:

you'll love what i've just started doin. i've been meaning to post it up somewhere, but i guess i'll debut here..

so i found a retailer that i bought a pound of premium CT shade leaf from (best natural leaf wrapper in the US, same as on dutchies). less than $50 bucks shipped to CA. 85-100 leaves per #, and each leaf gets me 10-16 wraps after i cut it up. that means each wrap is like a fraction of a cent.

no joke, i don't think i'll run out of wraps for like a year :D

i have tried flavoring my blunts. tried honey (no good -- burning sugars), cognac, bourbon, vanilla. same method as you just using it to moisten the outside leaf. never worked that great. i eventually gave up on the project.

however, i just was googling it the other day tho and i saw some interesting methods like leaving your cigars in a tupperware with a shot of cognac.

i'm pretty happy with the natural flavor of the shade leaf. it's very mild.

actually the best way to make your blunt delicious is to fill it with the most delicious weed. i have been luxuriating in skywalker og blunts recently (but only after 5pm lol).

Dudesome

Veteran
well jog on outa the W&B....there aint no children in hear..:smoke:....
feel free to join in anytime bro ......most off the cats in hear get mashed & go to work or have to repot plants...being melted shouldnt stop ya doing things ,,,it does make it a hell of alot better:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

I that case I need to correct myself!
I say nono to a big fatty with a couchlocker roller in it!
I say yes to a headlifter all day long!
Making things done when you're BLAZED and not STONED or Buzzed gives you alot of confidence and that satisfactory feeling of enjoying yourself :p

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
I that case I need to correct myself!
I say nono to a big fatty with a couchlocker roller in it!
I say yes to a headlifter all day long!
Making things done when you're BLAZED and not STONED or Buzzed gives you alot of confidence and that satisfactory feeling of enjoying yourself :p

well then welcome to the W&B bro hahahahaahah:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

filtr0w

hahah very nice thread, made me laugh

here we call it 'el manhanero', which would be the 'morning joint'

Hi all,

Thanks filtr0w, I like to hear different slang from different places, I am puffing my 'el manhanero' right now, I guess a blunt, but still.

Heady, that sounds awesome, I am really jealous of the shade leaves, I would like any info on where you were ordering if possible.

Peace all.

Latest posts

Latest posts