What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for Short and Fat Autos

seedmouse

Hi Folks,

I'm lucky enough to have a lot of room to grow but my friend is using a home made cabinet for his Urban grow.

Can anyone offer (from experience) a variety suited for Cab growing.

Must finish flowering under a meter and be heavy yielding.

Many thanks !

Seedmouse

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Look through the offerings from "Afterthought Autos." I strongly recommend the company, so if they have something which fits your description, you should be very happy with it. :)

seedmouse

Cheers Grateful,

I've done a LOT of Autos but have yet to find a type which really does stay around 75cm at full height...I know they're out there but I really want my friend to se some success without worrying anymore...

Any particularly short Fastbuds varieties you can recommend?

Short, Fat and potent...hehe

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look through the offerings from "Afterthought Autos." I strongly recommend the company, so if they have something which fits your description, you should be very happy with it. :)

Thanks Douglas.

Recommend Paradise, Pyramid, Short Stuff or Flash seeds in Europe...and also, WW x BB from Female Seeds in Nederland.

We tested 2 Fast Buds strains and had several issues with both as did others that did test grows here from IC. Look at the Fast Bud thread here before you decide- variable results.

Tested for Female seeds. Look at ReikoX's grow (hyperlink below)!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358089

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I have run a lot of Delicious Seeds that stay small. La Diva, and Sugar Black Rose were good.

Sweet Seeds makes some nice plants. Their Crystal Candy was tasty. The Dark Devil and Red Poison are making some colorful buds for me right now.

Anything I hit up with the Lowryder2 by Seedsman has been especially short, so anything crossed with that should stay small. Running their Alaskan Purple now.

I'm running Mephisto Genetics for the first time now. They are a bit too big for my setup, but look like they will yield more as well.

Here is my setup, there is something from all the previously mentioned breeders in there. That space is about 75 cm tall.
picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well , all depend how you treat them . small pot , big pot, 30% coco, no coco, LST .. etc etc

WWxBB auto from Female Seeds :

picture.php

picture.php

Ice Cool Sweet Seeds :

picture.php

Deimos from Buddha seeds :

picture.php

picture.php

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The_Skunkist has it correct, I was just about to mention you can use pot size to control growth. :)

The smaller the pot, the smaller the plant with autos. :D

seedmouse

All very interesting, thanks guys.!

I have Auto Seeds Girl Scout Cookies at around 80cm in flower right now....Not very stinky yet compared to other strains...in 20 litre pots with Worm Casting, Coco Coir and Compost.

Living in Cambodia has it's challenges...power outages being the main one hence the need for Auto to ensure a supply of kind bud for myself.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All very interesting, thanks guys.!

I have Auto Seeds Girl Scout Cookies at around 80cm in flower right now....Not very stinky yet compared to other strains...in 20 litre pots with Worm Casting, Coco Coir and Compost.

Living in Cambodia has it's challenges...power outages being the main one hence the need for Auto to ensure a supply of kind bud for myself.

Sounds like a great plan! Enjoy!

You must try 3-4 different strains always in same grow untill you find what you like :)

One AUTO i have found Very Intresting is this:

Shortstuff seeds
Blue Himalaya
is an indica dominant auto which is the result of crossing the fattest, most resinous Nepalese kush plant we could find with our auto line and then introducing a complex blueberry hybrid.

The result is a highly resinous strain which stays very short and gives off a wonderful blueberry aroma. The plant has very chunky, compact buds and has wonderful medicinal qualities borne out of its indica heritage.
This strain finishes very quickly and is sure to please.

Blue Himalaya is one of our range of ‘dwarf autos’ for people looking for a stealthy plant that stays short and stocky but still produces excellent yields of top quality medical marijuana. Blue Himalaya will rarely exceed 15 inches and will go from seed to bud in around 65 days.
Blue Himalaya will begin to auto-flower after around 18-21 days and then exhibits explosive bud growth with limited stretching and often ends up producing one massive main cola which can weigh as much as an ounce on its own!

Seeds per pack :
10 regular seeds or | 5 female seeds
Type : Auto flowering indica hybrid
Auto Type: Dwarf auto
Height : 10- 15” | 25-38cm
Harvest : 8-10 weeks from seed
Yield : 30-50g | 1-1.5oz per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : heavy indica hit

Potency : 8/10

I will grow these self only because i want see how cute they are. They stay less than 40cm and gives about 30-50g anyways the breeder says.

I Believe 2gallon pots make them fat and nice.

Has anyone grow these cuties before here?

They say this is Potent also. Maybe not Judge by Size always ? :)

here is a picture of one Blue Himlaya Auto from Short Seeds

173.jpg

Looks really good to me

What do you think about this Auto?

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How you like living in Cambodia?
Expat or native?
What are weed laws like there?
Hope you don't mind me asking

Deprivation

12 inches high, 5+ oz from the 2 going into jars @ 60% rh. The pots are 4x4x10" for reference. They dont smell rank till the last 2 weeks...

picture.php

picture.php