What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOG Auto indoors. Sativa. Wake´n´bake FUNCTIONAL 150cm maximum height ?

Hi people.

I wish grow daytime functional Sativa Auto.

I will grow indoors. Soil.
SOG. 7-10 days Veg.
Maximum height 150cm. My tent is 90x90x185cm
My pot sizes are mixed 8 and 10 litres.

Need a little kick, and feel happy daytime at work.

No stoner strains please

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haze, Herer, or Amnesia Haze comes to mind. Most autos are both sativa and indica w/ ruderalis. Those mentioned would be something to consider being sativa dominant.

Haze, Herer, or Amnesia Haze comes to mind. Most autos are both sativa and indica w/ ruderalis. Those mentioned would be something to consider being sativa dominant.

Thank you for answering me.

Amnesia Haze is too potent maybe?
Wake ´n´ bake before work ?
Last time i try A-H Boss told me im Narcotic. I got fired

Have you some personal favorite Sativa you smoke before boring family meetings like GAYLORD FOCKERs or boring job that must be done?

Koondense

Veteran
Does it need to be autoflowering?
I have limited exp with autos but had the same stony effect with an amnesia auto, way too zombie effect for my taste.
Maybe check Zamaldelica auto by Ace seeds, all autos i tried except La Buena Hierba's were quite stony and disfunctional, or just bland and useless.

Cheers

Cvh

Supermod
Thank you for answering me.

Amnesia Haze is too potent maybe?
Wake ´n´ bake before work ?
Last time i try A-H Boss told me im Narcotic. I got fired

Have you some personal favorite Sativa you smoke before boring family meetings like GAYLORD FOCKERs or boring job that must be done?

Try Lowryder 2. It's actually a very good auto strain if you like a nice up high. It makes you social, calm, a bit euphoric and if left to flower long enough Zero Paronia.

It's genetics consist of a Santa Maria sativa and a Runderalis.
Smoke it pure, not mixed with tobacco.

Lowryder 2 reaches an average auto height in my experience. It's not a dwarf strain as some website's and blogs claim it to be.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try Lowryder 2. It's actually a very good auto strain if you like a nice up high. It makes you social, calm, a bit euphoric and if left to flower long enough Zero Paronia.

It's genetics consist of a Santa Maria sativa and a Runderalis.
Smoke it pure, not mixed with tobacco.

Lowryder 2 reaches an average auto height in my experience. It's not a dwarf strain as some website's and blogs claim it to be.

Crumble A Haze in while making coffee in your drip basket. Lesser high.

Low Ryder is ok....not really a fan of it.

Grow what you can deal with in high/stone.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi dudes,

For a nice sativa like auto what about those ones :

Sweet Cheese & Crystal Candy Auto from Sweet Seeds.

Sweet Cheese has some jack herer genes in, from the black jack, Syd_Barret was very happy with it : " I did not expected so much energy from an auto " . There s a brand new XL version also .

Crystal Candy has an excellent orange candy taste with "heat and spirals" on face effects . One of my 2018 top5 .

Calamity Jane from Buddha Seeds
It sounds like C99 autoed with Magnum probably same strain as Auto Cinderella Jack from Dutch Passion.

I have to retry amnesia XXL, my only try was a fruity sativa but not hazy at all . And It needed 2 months curing to remove a bad metallic taste even if I did not feed her like a pork .

My 2 cents, I hope it helps .
:tiphat:

G

Sweet Cheese has some jack herer genes in.Syd_Barret was very happy with it : " I did not expected so much energy from an auto " . There s a brand new XL version also .

And I still believe this :)
It is a cick in the butt!Was a very resilient plant ,despite grown in far from perfect conditions.It also looked sativa .Good production ,too.
Left pheno was the best (other got some PM so didn t finish properly).
1ZiIzmJ.jpg

picture.php

I want couple good Auto.s

The cool thing is that these have little different profile because the Rudealis mostly.
This is good if you can use some days AUTO smoke, it keeps your tolerance down actually.

Also the Autos are nice smoke if you let them go 1-2 week extra in flower, extra Amber.
It feels like there is some CBD also.

Im thinking like Smoke 80% normal weed. 20% auto weed.

This is fantastic for holding tolerance down .

And AUTOs is most easy grow outside in greenhouse where i live also.

I will try this next summer. Also Greenhouse :)

Need find some Auto,s i love

I remember i have done Low ryder auto once, this is many years ago.

That was actually good smoke.
Classic Indica style. Soft Good smoke i remember for lazy chill nights

Low Ryder 2 is more Sativa ?
Better daytime?

These are old :) Classik

I believe many have try Low Ryder seeds when you start grow self. LOL

If i remember right the First Low Ryder has some NL in genes ??

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
maybe not exact year but but first auto i ever grew. im guessing around 06. tiny things they were. the auto game come along way

Latest posts

Latest posts