What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Also, how can 100% Organic Terpenes be 'odorless'? I thought terpenes were aromatic hydrocarbons. Shouldn't they smell?

MrBungle

Somebody else here sounds like a shill for TT.

If you are insinuating that I'm a shill... I've been around here long enough that anyone who pays attention knows I don't shill for anyone or anything.... I just call em how I see em....

The other lab test results not done by Essencial Oil University you used what is the labs name?
Sorry I missed this post. The lab that did the first test asked me not to publish their name after they realized these types of products are for cannabis. I wish I could share the lab's name.

There are many labs out there at specialize in essential oils and terpenes. So it's pretty easy to find one to send a sample to.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Sorry I missed this post. The lab that did the first test asked me not to publish their name after they realized these types of products are for cannabis. I wish I could share the lab's name.

There are many labs out there at specialize in essential oils and terpenes. So it's pretty easy to find one to send a sample to.

its all good man. When i did some google searches on TT i found another guy saying he talked to TT over a year ago and they told him they used corn oil. Also said they left off the State Right To Know section of their data sheets where we would get to find out what the actual CAS numbers are to identify the actual organic and inorganic compounds, minerals, isotopes, alloys and nonstructurable materials. I have zero evidence to support this besides what the guy wrote but i found it interesting.

MrBungle

If you can think of a way to make your testing transparent.... like make a youtube video of the process or something like that, your accusations might hold up a little better...

The fact that the 2nd lab does not want to be identified, tells me that if this were to go to court they don't want to be involved.... Which to me makes this even more trivial....

I would cover my bases better before going public about something like this... thats all

soil margin

Veteran
If you can think of a way to make your testing transparent.... like make a youtube video of the process or something like that, your accusations might hold up a little better...

The fact that the 2nd lab does not want to be identified, tells me that if this were to go to court they don't want to be involved.... Which to me makes this even more trivial....

I would cover my bases better before going public about something like this... thats all

A video of the "testing process" would prove nothing. You could just make a youtube video of a legitimate test being done and then post false results at a different time. There is no way to prove that the test being shown in the video is the same test that results are being published from. The only legitimacy comes from multiple independent test results that come from unassociated sources, confirming the same thing. That is 100% impossible to fake. Extract Ninja has already begun to show us that.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I know one thing. I won't buy any of this product from TT until they speak up and show some concrete proof that Ninja is lying. There are plenty of other dilutes on the market.

And, I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

So, it would definitely behoove TT to come out and not sit in the shadows. If they do that, I see guilt. Not saying I'm right or they're guilty. Only that that's the way I feel about silence and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

So, if they sit back, they loose SOME business. If they come forward and they are found guilty, they loose ALL business. If they come out and prove innocence, they get ALL business.

I don't see sitting back as a very good option. To me, it makes them look guilty. What do they have to loose by coming out and proving their innocence.

But, that's just me. And, I am a skeptic. :)

I will say again, I have done business with TT and although the customer service sucked, the product appears to be top notch. I bought straight terps, not a blend.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've read through all of this. Riding with the OP at the moment. He has provided "data" whether it's valid or not. I'm saying it's valid. TT struts in with FED "validation" to qualify their argument, but no data -just words. GTFOH. If I were TT, I'd simply send a sample to the same facility as did the OP. That would solve the issue - IMO, of course.

prune

Veteran
Such transparent self-interest on display, all the cart folk trying to deny poisoning their customers, all because it's their easy money at stake. Stupid, greedy scummybags I say...

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
At this point TT could send anything to a lab. Not necessarily the same thing Ninja bought.

It's hard to believe that no one else has chimed in stating they bought this stuff about the same time. Is it a popular product? Could other people on this site (or other sites) have purchased the same product about the same time. We do have lot numbers.

Hard to believe Ninja is their only customer for this product. LOL

I guess I shouldn't really even be posting since I don't use this type of product anyway. ;) Oops. LOL

MrBungle

I don't either Ringo... just rosin for me... I have no skin in the game other than my comments.... I did just read TT's terms and conditions... and they certainly cover a lot in it.... I'd probably start working with them for a resolution if I were Extract Ninja...

S

Sertaiz

no need resolution, just to be able to call the bs. homie is alerting us to a probable ripoff. he aint suing. if they want to defend they can, otherwise im sure there are products and companies that are pure. just like if i said a plant hermied, people might not buy that strain. if he is a schill it will come out in the wash.

S

Sertaiz

"Viscosity's blend is a trade secret and is not required to be disclosed as it has been properly registered as such. We are an FDA liscensed facility, all of our products, labels, and facilities have been inspected and passed with flying colors by all of the necessary governing bodies."

this is some serious bs and if you think it is okay to hide the ingredients because its legal, i dont want any part of it. we dont get ingredients on things like laundry detergent anymore and i wont buy them. dr bronners or similar only.

here, ingest our trade secret..... hahahaha.. ahahahahahaha f that

soil margin

Veteran
"Viscosity's blend is a trade secret and is not required to be disclosed as it has been properly registered as such. We are an FDA liscensed facility, all of our products, labels, and facilities have been inspected and passed with flying colors by all of the necessary governing bodies."

this is some serious bs and if you think it is okay to hide the ingredients because its legal, i dont want any part of it. we dont get ingredients on things like laundry detergent anymore and i wont buy them. dr bronners or similar only.

here, ingest our trade secret..... hahahaha.. ahahahahahaha f that

Exactly. If TT has nothing to hide, then show us everything. Failure to disclose is essentially the same as admitting guilt in a case like this. FDA does not allow you to sell edible products in the USA without listing ingredients. If you're stupid enough to put something in your body without knowing what it is, so be it. Me and my family won't be doing that.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
This whole thread could be a marketing ploy by tt.

Sorry been reading the conspiracy theory thread.

TT, give us SOMETHING.