What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

JimBro710

During all of this True Terpenes is meeting with the FDA next week in order to talk about the regulatory landscape?? Hypocrites! They’re going to discredit us all!!

Attachments

• 3A40D623-2C5C-4653-8F1B-9C3643D5395A.jpg
    3A40D623-2C5C-4653-8F1B-9C3643D5395A.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 20
During all of this True Terpenes is meeting with the FDA next week in order to talk about the regulatory landscape?? Hypocrites! They’re going to discredit us all!!
WTF??? Someone should contact NORML and the FDA about this. Let them know what TT is doing with Viscosity in terms of false adverting and deceptive marketing, and its labeling and contents.

Im surprised the FDA will want to talk to a company that openly sells chemicals used to vape cannabis.

zanog

WTF??? Someone should contact NORML and the FDA about this. Let them know what TT is doing with Viscosity in terms of false adverting and deceptive marketing, and its labeling and contents.

Im surprised the FDA will want to talk to a company that openly sells chemicals used to vape cannabis.

First they are innocent until a court ruling says otherwise, so fda can't make exceptions.

Does FDA regulates terpenes now?

What would you tell them? "the guy who has an appointment with you has been discredited on a forum, BTW i'm EN from icmag?"

Also they can't escape anything with that hearing of whatever it is. They did what they did, you have proof(hopefully samples from viscosity sent to different states), get more people still if needed, look for a good firm, sue them into oblivion.There are multiple legal states to look in.

zanog

Is that anyway possible (I don't know how fda operates) that company ask the fda to test and certificate something to prove it is safe for human consumption? or it is the other way around?

is there is a list if your product is on it then it has to be tested by the fda if you want sell it legally? if it is not on the "list", can a company ask fda to make statement that is safe for human consumption if its provided with lab tests from places it recommends? Is this something that can be done? If it is then... the only thing they want to liable about is lying about composition because they wanted to defraud you of your money.

But this won't help that much, but they can pay a lot less at the end.

haze*ekiel420

Was following the thread for a long Time Now and am shocked. I Never thought that possible in the Cannabis Business but that was a wakeup Call. The Dynamics are the same like in Every Business and can be as disgusting as in every Business..

Thank you EN/GW and all others who did help to bring light in this case. Your did a Great Job!!! Thx for the Time, Money and nerves you put into this.

I understand the Frustration on your Part EN. You apologized and reflected your tone. I Think this speaks for itself. I personally dont Care if u are a competitor that dosnt make ur claim untrue.

If u are, ur Ethics are hopefully better than TTs..

I Hope They Loose Everything for their lies.

Take care✌

windtrader2

Exactly!

From the article, voice your beliefs and wishes.
The FDA is currently accepting written and digital comments for those who are unable to attend. Cannabis and hemp industry representatives are encouraged to contact True Terpenes for more information.

zanog

Heldreth pointed to the True Grade system his company has devised as a model standard for the industry to adopt for consumer safety. While food grade is a designation regulated by the FDA and related laws, True Grade is representational of the toughest standards for cannabis inhalation products in the United States. Currently, California, Colorado, Oregon and Washington each have independent regulations for the testing of pesticides, solvents, heavy metals and other contaminants. True Grade takes the strictest regulations from each state as the baseline to ensure True Terpenes' products are safe and compliant.

Nice move. Has a great deal of benefits, I think this combined with a scapegoat (like we fired someone and that person contaminated something for revenge without us knowing, sound bad for a fall guy, but the company not liable and the jail time wouldn't be that long) would be the best defense (might work if the guy would testify for a shitload of bitcoin for example or for real estate in another country and so on, if makes bail can try to leave the states). The perception of "good character" is really important, worth it by itself, and even marketing and making others comply with something they already prepared for puts them ahead of competition for a while. I have some respect for this strategy, smart, their representation will be really competent I assume.

Is there any new info about the "evidence" viscosity being harmful or not? Made of plants?

Mineral oil has the warning for lipid pneumonia.

zanog

Some posts and the lack of others made me conclude: some of my posts may scared people away, it shouldn't, just take precautions.

Anyone who afraid of anything should use tor, tor hidden in traffic or vpn and tor(for the extra paranoid), so you can still use this thread with a new user. Easy.

oh and don't use a smartphone, never use a smartphone for anything illegal or take it with you when you do, does not worth the risk. Also, no cloud protection of any kind on windows... no windows defender cloud, kaspersky or others, these are usually hacked by the FSB for example and get your real IP if you have a file they looking for. I really gotta leave now and I don't want to leave this post hanging, but you can manage to be safe, read up on it and common sense will do the trick.

zanog

Obtaining a cease and desist order involves filing a lawsuit or other court action, requesting that the court order the perpetrator to stop the action.
Not sure that happened yet, but it can be checked because I think its on public record.

zanog

Something suddenly came to me while driving, how would you identify people on a thread if they are using tor?

If you have this windows telemetry for example(which is shit btw without the vulnerability already) and for example you download an attachment from a thread and its unique (for example a lab report, with 1 byte changed somewhere, to make it unique and mark it, they could use the hash of any previous attachment but more filtering), they can find all the users in windows telemetry by the hash (their real ips unless all of their connections are thru vpn. But then they see the VPN service IP, then with hard work and time they can filter the users by their connection to the service matching that to posting times, it can be done. Only couple things to hack, and these are the usually hacked things. So I think disabling telemetry is a must. Windows 10 telemetry is on by default.

And also VPNs in the US will comply with a court order. Just to think about it. This case there is no slow work involved. Also Microsoft might just give access to its telemetry data because you agreed to it in the agreement, so no court order needed for law enforcement. Again downloading attachments and telemetry at the same time is dangerous if you want to stay anonymous.

My brain is always on unfortunately.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Maybe just a C and D letter from TT's lawyer. That would frighten most people who are not familiar with the law.

Plus, you don't need to sue someone for a court to issue a C and D order. File a complaint and if the court feels it's in the best interest, they will issue the order.

zanog

Oh, the other way around... First finding who to send it is a challenge I imagine if they follow the law... and they will. In their place I wouldn't send cnds (will be limiting in court). I would do what I wrote couple of posts up.

zanog

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The American Psychiatric Association's standard reference for psychiatry defines over 450 different mental disorders. I suffer from most of them.
Please be understanding if I act a tiny bit unusual at times. Thank you
[/FONT]
I love this signature :)

zanog

Oh big players you mean who makes commercial oils with their viscosity, I see. cnds also would look terrible in court afterwards. A dumb lawyer would know, and if you know that your client has to lie, you want him look good.