What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C99 Pineapple

positivity

Veteran
Originally from Wallyducks collection. Believe he bred it to f5 trying to isolate the more pineapple side of cindy. Shes pretty pineapply...:)

Germ test of just a couple seeds made long ago. Maybe will make an extended project of it. Be my third time producing seed with her, so maybe f8. Not sure if that meets IBL protocol but its already a very stable and predictable variety.

Enjoy the show

LostTribe

Premium user
Originally from Wallyducks collection. Believe he bred it to f5 trying to isolate the more pineapple side of cindy. Shes pretty pineapply...:)

Germ test of just a couple seeds made long ago. Maybe will make an extended project of it. Be my third time producing seed with her, so maybe f8. Not sure if that meets IBL protocol but its already a very stable and predictable variety.

Enjoy the show

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46214&pictureid=1910114&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Where have you been all my life?!?!?!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Subb'd :bow::bow:

LostTribe

LostTribe

Premium user
This thread needs some proper pineapple pics this was from wally's original thread....cant remember who posted it.

attachment.php

positivity

Veteran
Thanks for the pic. I looked briefly what threads were around, didn't find too much. It does look like her...orange hairs was a prominent trait.

Not claiming shes the best or anything. Shes the only cinderella I've tried. Never had original grimm or gypsy f2s. When these were available they were one of the more affordable options...wally had good prices. Back then I always spent minimally..nirvana blue mystic..bubblegum..
I have the new grimm cindy but yet to pop her unfortunately

Will update when they pop

LostTribe

Premium user
Thanks for the pic. I looked briefly what threads were around, didn't find too much. It does look like her...orange hairs was a prominent trait.

Not claiming shes the best or anything. Shes the only cinderella I've tried. Never had original grimm or gypsy f2s. When these were available they were one of the more affordable options...wally had good prices. Back then I always spent minimally..nirvana blue mystic..bubblegum..
I have the new grimm cindy but yet to pop her unfortunately

Will update when they pop

I am sending Positive Vibrations to you and your WD C99 beans hoping for the best!

As for the new grimm its not like the original especially after a proper long cure. Likely only 50% C99 at most.

I have a thread "C99 the come back" and plenty of pics in my albums along with FMS C99 which hermied and was also different but probably more cindy than the new grimm from the looks of it.

Happy New Year!
LT

'Boogieman'

I had really good luck with fms c99, I did have one throw nanners 4-5 weeks in bloom but I let it go anyways and no seeds ever came up. The smoke was amazing picked at 55 days some of the best weed I ever smoked.

I have wanted to try others, seems like we can't get peak seeds anymore and that's the one I wanted to try. Im reading indica highs come from grimms version now and that is disappointing.

positivity

Veteran
So just 1 seed so far on cindy...out of 5. It was looking like nothing for a bit so I'm happy to see this little sprout come up. I'm hoping for 3 on this go round

positivity

Veteran
No, used to do that a long time ago. I try to keep it short, 6-12hrs now. Felt I was losing seeds in the past with too long a soak.
I only soaked these because the cup was closer at the time. I save the extra steps for the limited stuff

Oregonism

Ive been growing some Joey weed derived Cindy for a few years and have been selecting towards the peppery phenos,,these plow right thru the PNW autumns with grace. This is my favorite potency wise.

No more winter runs indoors under Led this year, other projects, but I have a nice stash simmering in glass, cheers.

LostTribe

Premium user
Ive been growing some Joey weed derived Cindy for a few years and have been selecting towards the peppery phenos,,these plow right thru the PNW autumns with grace. This is my favorite potency wise.

No more winter runs indoors under Led this year, other projects, but I have a nice stash simmering in glass, cheers.

What kind of pepper are you getting black pepper or green chile?

positivity

Veteran
Interesting you are finding peppery types. Can't say I've come across anything like that in this cindy line. This one in particular is pineapple with a mix of fruitier tones. Probably all kinds of versions its been around for so long

Just made the 3 I wanted. Checked the cubes and the others aren't moving at all. I'll do more in the near future.

Oregonism

What kind of pepper are you getting black pepper or green chile?
Definitely black pepper. I would say its humulene dominant, after a four month cure its as smooth and potent, even to sensitive lungs.

Interesting you are finding peppery types. Can't say I've come across anything like that in this cindy line. This one in particular is pineapple with a mix of fruitier tones. Probably all kinds of versions its been around for so long

To me this pheno is Jack dominate, it has a little lemon to it, and some are sweeter than others in thst respect, but not dominant. In the last five years or longer, I dont really see pepper phenos described but if you look back around when someone other than Grimm was first putting out Cindy, it was around.
Maybe this morphed into grapefruit, I dont know....

The pineapple pheno is argued to be the the "C99" from the beginning...

I find these too, very sweet and shorter predominantly, than my pheno. Great smoke, excellent in fact, potency could be a bit more....

positivity

Veteran
Alright, I know these pink protein shaker bottom cups with floating seeds suck. But, it will give an accurate depiction of what happens when trying to go through old genetics

The slow seedling died from the tiniest bit of extra water. So, now it's obvious I need to start much more than normal to get a few nice starts

I'd almost rather work a fresh pack of seeds but I'll buckle down and make this happen. Finding a nice cinderella from an older line will be worth it. The seeds obviously need to be refreshed. I'll also be sure to have enough seeds made to never have to worry about germination again. When I made these I used a 90w led that promised 400w results. Yeah, sure. New leds are better but they still won't replace a tree full of seeds outside grown naturally and free

picture.php

positivity

Veteran
And the 2 from the first 5 seed pop.

So what did I learn. Start 2-3x as much as I want to end up with. Just use the most vigorous seedlings and forget the rest. In a lab with endless plants baby them all. Here, the strong survive

picture.php

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Searching for the pineapple or fruit punch or pepper now, hehe. The grapefruit is common I guess and the one I had was a great high. But always searching...

Have Joey Weed, Peak and now FDM seeds C99 going together. Gotta be some fine phenos out of the bunch.

Latest posts

Latest posts