What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are there any hobbyist pollen chuckers here in the valley

solofoe

Greetings fellow cannagraphers, I am very excited to be in a legal state I love popping beans but have used up all of my beans... and they were feminized to begin with... which brings me to the reason for my post. I'm looking to for someone to share some pollen I'd better or pay or just befriend anyone looking to make exchanges.

PDX Dopesmoker

Sorry I didn't see this until just now, but if its not too late I got 5 different dudes flowering currently if you're still looking for a pollen donor.

I've got cuts and regular seeds. I do develop commercially but would be happy to help out if you can get to me in Eugene. I'm ALWAYS happy to trade cuts too fwiw (just picked up UW, forum cut, and og kush).

Anyone interested in a cookout/meet up in or around Eugene mid-late may? I can help scout a location or w/e. Thanks, Goon

Cannabisflowers

You still looking

You still looking

Greetings fellow cannagraphers, I am very excited to be in a legal state I love popping beans but have used up all of my beans... and they were feminized to begin with... which brings me to the reason for my post. I'm looking to for someone to share some pollen I'd better or pay or just befriend anyone looking to make exchanges.
Hey brother I have about 20-35 different types of pollen that i would have no problem sharing with others. Lmk if your looking for something specific , ill make a list of 1s I have and can email you it. (I only keep pollen for up to 2 years in freezer, and alot of them are getting close to 18-24 months, I know most are viable still(as of 6/1/19) but just wanted to mention!! If your still looking lmk, ill help you out
....peace :plant grow::greenstars:

Ill throw ya 5 beans i finished recently, there "Lemon Banana Sherbert F1"

I used to live near Eugene during the 90s, in Cedar flats and Springfield

Ill throw ya 5 beans i finished recently, there "Lemon Banana Sherbert F1"

I used to live near Eugene during the 90s, in Cedar flats and Springfield

Did you like Cedar Flats? I've fantasized about living/growing somewhere on the McKenzie for awhile now lol. Sounds like quite a pollen collection, that's a lot of work! Lemon Banana Sherbert sounds interesting man, I'm trying yo imagine the terpene spread on that, I've only really smelled one 'banana' variety. Did you leave Oregon? Ever spend any time at Icky's Teahouse in the Whiteaker area of Eugene in the early-mid 90s?

Also I noticed that was your first post. Be careful abput offering cuts and seeds, it's against the TOU. Better to discuss anything possibly controversial in PM. I know it seems weird to those of us in rec legal states, but imagine the poor folks NOT in legal states. I remember the bad ol days lol, can't blame the site owners for feeling that way :)

Unfortunately though, you need 50 posts I guess to use the PM feature. Imho the best way to do this would be answering questions or helping out in the areas for new growers. Wish I would have thought of that when I was trying to grind out my 50 lol.

Butcher45

Ever spend any time at Icky's Teahouse in the Whiteaker area of Eugene in the early-mid 90s?

I did.....mid-to-late 90's. Used to live in the red house across the street, the alley behind the Merkin Lounge, amongst other spots in the Whit. Knew Beaker, and Mountain Mike.

Remember the Quimby cut? Sure do miss her........