What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"The Best Dam Grow Show"

i do have a suggestion on strains though, if you want. i so very rarely see any black domina grows anywhere. unique room = unique grow.
and i had to ask permission, your is to awsome.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey man one thing everyone who knows me knows i put these threads up so others like you can learn and hopefully improve some things on your next grow/room design....

If someone was to completely 100% mimic one of my rooms/systems i would be very exited just seeing what they do with it.Anyways appreciate the kind words and eveything until next time be safe and take care!

Last edited:
just checkin in here and offering my praise. Someday I hope to have at least half the setup. Good show! You think you'll be growing a single strain or will we be seeing a variety going on?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Well its quite simple really the exhaust and intake are not interlinked on either unit. If any smell were to escape into the crawl space well it wont be able to get back out lol...

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
hows it going man, i see you've been quite busy:wave:

the room looks great my friend...

hope you get some bad ass strains going on in there soon enough:joint:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Blaze...does your dehumidifier exhaust leave the growroom? I always thought the dehumidifiers should exhaust into the growspace....otherwise I don't see how they'd reduce RH....

Lookin' good man...lookin' forward to seeing some plants in this killer growroom...

peace

Buzzsmirk!

HI ALL, very nice room "blaze"
"VT",the RH is lowered by the unit and it drains the condensed water away.
the condensed water was once the humidity so to speak.
the reason blaze put it in a "subwall" was to vent the exhaust out of the grow space
IMO
BUZZ!

G

HEY VT, save some of those freebies for me. Your sucking seedbay dry. lololol, jokin. I've got a order going out soon. Going to see what i get next. I've already got the Stonehedge, Mango Gum so far. You got to love those freebies.
Take care all,
BG

EDITE: Sorry Blaze, posted in wrong thread. Had a couple of widows open. My bad. lololol.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok well i dont mind im just setting back in the hotel relaxing about to blazeoneup....

G

Hey Blaze, sorry again. Boy, i miss being home sometime when i'm on the road. I really hate hotels sometimes. You miss being home and feeling relaxed in your own bed and chair watching tv, etc. Atleast, your getting ready to spark one up.
Take care,
BG

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
This hotel is almost like home comes fully loaded full kitchen, dish washer, stove microwave, and fridge.

Its got a living room with couch and a desk for the comp and a dining table plus a nice bathroom and bedroom to boot :) And the internet service is broadband.....

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Of course hbo and all the above :) I got hbo cinemax stars and no fucking spike tv believe that...

Out of all these channels the one i like the most is not available and it comes standard with basic normally....

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
and Blazinoneup.... tunin' in to the Best Dam Growshow on ICMAG :D That's living large...props

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok heres a couple pics of the hotel im at i forgot to mention it has a working fire place?

senseless

you have one badass room blaze. props!

1 question tho as im confused on your ventillation.

you have passive intakes and exhaust the room with a carbon scrubber. and you have 2 AC's.

doesnt the cold air the ac's generate get sucked out of the room by the fans?

i think im missing something here. isnt the point of a sealed room with ac's and co2 is that you dont have to exhaust smelly air from the room, it stays inside?

peace dude

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Where do you see an exhaust at?Also i only have one ac the only exhaust is the heat from the cool tubes and its pulling from an outside source!

I do not have an intake or exhaust i dont see where you thought there were one!

Last edited:
could you provide a little info on the door construction? my build starts tomorrow.
i will take pics of the process and post when complete

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
The fan and scrubber in pic 1 are attached to nothing,Just pulling air in the room through scrubber and blowing back into the room!.

It ended up being to noisy and was pulled down and set beside the co2 tank and regulator...

Thats correct dehumidifier and ac setup...

Latest posts

Latest posts