What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FranG'es Karma

Hey so the 3 plants came out at around 200 grams dry, or 230 if counting some popcorn in there

They could have went 1-2 weeks longer imo,

All branches was hung to dry at 55-60%RHA,

Here is a picture of some hanging headstash bud;

AB6Esm.jpg

So I had allready decided to turn most of this into rosin,
I have been squishing it in smaller batches in order to let some of it cure for longer time.

Everything turned out great and pleasant tasting, with the fruity/cherrypie(???) notes on the first hint but a solid kushy aftertaste, some phenos more heavy on the kushy taste i feel but they were all VERY enjoyable.

All phenos yielded above 20%+ on the rosin, and 1 slightly higher.

Will include pictures of some rosin;

ABCrLF.jpg

ABCta3.jpg

ABCR60.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
Another great strain by Karma, I'm surprised to see the yield of this cultivar, I always imagine it was a low yielder but it makes some pretty big buds.

Another great strain by Karma, I'm surprised to see the yield of this cultivar, I always imagine it was a low yielder but it makes some pretty big buds.

Hell yea loved that plant, actually still have 1 seed left i might pop soon.

I switched over to growing some of these new age "hype" strains form the US after i was done with this round of Karmas Headstash.
And i gotta hand it to Karma, His Headstash was 60€ for the 12 pack of fems
and it was definitely is on par or even better than many of the packs that i have paid 200-500€ for in these past recent years.

Latest posts

Latest posts