What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 oregon outdoor

Dankwolf

The smoke from fires was bad last year and absolutely not right this year . it must be the difference in flower times . my girls are 1.5 - 2 weeks early . and I have heard the same from my latitude and south .

Thank you for the input as always :tiphat:

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Sadly, i had to kill the both the arjan haze plants. Huge loss, but they had broad mites and i didnt want to keep infected plants around and lose my whole harvest. Last year i had broad mites/ russets too, really sucks.
I still have the snow melt, looks like it might slightly be infected on the lower side of the plant. I trimmed all the lower branches and added more benificial predators. Also, i still have the small triangle larry, but didnt get a photo of it.
picture.php

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

I've been calling this the "bowling ball". It started spilling out of the trellising and rolling downhill in slow motion:
picture.php

I had to tie it to the fence:
picture.php

Close-up of the tops:
picture.php

ThaiBliss

Latest posts

Latest posts