What's new

$2 pr grm

green404

I was listing to a podcast with an aquaponics grower in Canada who said he was growing cannabis for $1 a gram and donating the fish from the system to the homeless shelter.

Organic and "sustainable".

PDX Dopesmoker

Marijuana supply far outweighs demand in Oregon's legal market, new study says

https://expo.oregonlive.com/news/g6...d-in-oregons-legal-market-new-study-says.html

That stuff is fake news from the state government that they're trying to use to justify even furthur and more excessive authoritarian control on the marijuana market in the state. If they were genuinely concerned about excess supply in the wholesale bud end of the market then they wouldn't have stopped issuing licenses to businesses that buy wholesale marijuana.

squatty

FRUITY MALAWI (VESSEL FARMS)
No product description available

$3 - 1 g, $10 - ⅛ oz, $20 - ¼ oz,
$40 - ½ oz, $50 - 1 oz.

Picked up some of this today just to check it out. Looks nice enough.

grayeyes

Yes, when it was illegal then criminals could charge more. Now with dispensaries, I don't understand why anyone would want to buy the crap they buy at those prices. Get some seeds and find out why people who grow look funny at those going into dispensaries.

And the taxation by states is another reason why prices are dropping. They all thought it was a 'get rich' scheme. They are finding out that isn't true.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I have been watching the same thing with prices here in Colorado, they are plummeting. Smaller grows are not able to keep up. I think it will turn into what the rest of agriculture is=massive grows with small profit margins.

People will always protect their own financial profit.
Big corporations are already pushing to limit personal grows and people making a living off of illegal grows are trying to keep it illegal.

Personally I want people to be free to grow a plant and use a plant.

in socal... outdoor 1-3 a gram.. indoor 2-4 a gram round here untested.

grayeyes

Medfinder,

Where in So. Cal do you find smokeable outdoor at $1-$3 a gram? Not in my neighborhood. Here all the chemical taste you want for $8-$10 a gram. I personally won't buy that crap.

By "untested" I assume you are talking black market? Lol, "let's put some drano on it".

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Medfinder,

Where in So. Cal do you find smokeable outdoor at $1-$3 a gram? Not in my neighborhood. Here all the chemical taste you want for $8-$10 a gram. I personally won't buy that crap.

By "untested" I assume you are talking black market? Lol, "let's put some drano on it".

Rather than "criminal" and "black market" I would prefer neighborhood florist lol.

Listen, just because cannabis is grown illegally doesn't mean it's toxic or bad. What because it's illegal you figure we grow our plants with Drano?? Growers smoked their own so why would they poison themselves? How the hell do you think weed got to people before legalization??

Growers back in the day were careful not to use pesticides or dangerous crap on their plants, they smoked themselves, around these parts. It was a group effort to have clean organic cannabis. Imported cannabis was a smoke at your own risk type deal. There was honor amongst what you call criminals back then.

Sounds like you never experienced prohibition days of cannabis.

Plenty of contaminated herb coming from "legal" grows. It's not like you can't buy or fake a lab report. Anytime you see a 30% thc strain lab report that's fake or bought.

As far as a 1$ a gram, have fun with that. Like I used to tell schwagg smokers, good weed is worth it. Look it does cost a lot more but it goes a lot farther, and the quality of the experience is tenfold. But hey, someone has to smoke that 1$ a g schwaggy, just not me.

Have a great day!
Criminal

:tiphat:

PDX Dopesmoker

All that lab report bullshit and licensing is just barriers to entry for the marketplace, those systems are there to keep the working stiffs from starting their own operations and to keep them working as servants for the born rich instead, its not there to benefit the consumer, its window dressing to make commercial crap from a shop look better than commercial crap from Weasle & Tazz down under the Burnside bridge. People who take that licensing and lab report crap seriously and believe in it an all that are the ones who end up smoking toxic lies. Why on Earth would anyone place their trust in someone who has a profit motive to rip them off? My homegrown probably costs me less than 10¢/g anyway.

grayeyes

Lester,

"Sounds like you never experienced prohibition days of cannabis." You are someone who enjoys talking about stuff you have no clue about. I'm 65. Think I didn't see prohibition?

Go pontificate somewhere. "I am not buying it".

Lennon5387

:bis::bis:Homegrown is the most meaningful and spiritual way, plus you know exactly what you are going to end up using. You can grow four plants per household, and that should be plenty for most households.