What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Positives/Negatives for getting a Volcano/ROOR

Xdox

no no no, def get the volcano for sure no matter what...well unless you die....the high i would say is different but then again i would say the highs different with everything a bong, pipe, blunt etc. some people may disagree but you will have to see for yourself. My advice get the volcano then invest in a cheaper but still all around good bong. peace

Datruog

ive already got a decent bong, so i'll probably get the volc. I'm still wondering if anyone who has actually owned a Volcano can tell me for sure that it doesn't shoot your tolerance through the roof.

Vapors

Volcano all the way!!

Never looked back since i got it. Best investment a smoker/vaper can buy!
It really is worth the money. No breaking parts and you get more high with
less material.

What are you waiting for?!

And vaporgenie works suprisingly well when there's no Volcano.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
My advice would be to get a $10 plastic bong and get caught with your wang in it and when everyones done laughing and the story has spread to even dead alumni you wont ever have to worry about someone stealing it like they will a roor or anything else you own worth $600.