What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

scam or winner?

slyfoxberg

two thoughts here:
1) I saw an episode of COPS once where they invited all of these folks with warrants down to a spot to collect some kind of prize and when they walked in, the cuffs went on. If you got warrant's, double check that shit.
B) If you believe this shit I got a bridge I can sell you for less then what this guy wants. If you don't like bridges I got some Gulf Coast land in the Everglades or some beachfront property in Vegas. If all else fails, I can rename the moon 'Wacky Tobacky" for a small fee as well. Good luck.
I. Ripu Offhaha
Crowned Prince of some small nation that needs your financial help.
Good Luck.

Wacky Tobacky

ok heres what happened. the guy that i talked to told me there was going to be a big ass free buffet dinner there so i tell my sister and my cousin and there like lets go there and get some free food. so i know im not going to get any money and that its a sales pitch. so we go there thiknin we are going to get all this free food and a digicam like they said but when we get there theres no food and the digicam i got at the end of all that boring ass bullshit was the shityest digicam i have ever seen. sigh... i wouldnt of been that disapointed if there was food there but there wasnt.... fucking gay ass shit.

ndnguy

Wacky Tobacky said:
ok i think i just won a bunch of shit.
this guy calls my cell and tells me i won a bunch of stuff. he says its from when i was at the mall and they got the cars there out on display in the hall and you can enter your info and have a chance to win it. now he says its from months ago but i dont really remember doing it (although i have done it a bunch of times just for the hell of it but that was like years ago) or maybe i just forgot i did it since im a stoner. ok he says that i didnt win it yet but im a finalist and they want me to go down to this place and i can get some prizes like 4 tickets + hotel fees to where ever i want to go:)woohoo: A-dam here i come). and a bunch of other things. at first i thought it was a scam but i think its for real. the guy was actin like i should have been like screamin or something and i was just talkin to him normally cause i was sceptical of the whole thing. so now he wants me to go down to this new hotel that just opened up because they are the ones that are promoting the whole thing. he tells me to bring some friends and we are going to be treated to a buffet dinner and then i will get my prizes. they dont want my social security number or anything like that. they just want me to go there and show 2 IDs to prove who i am and then i can get my prizes. so um does anyone see a flaw in this or do u also think im a winner.
Been there done that, get to eat some cheap food , then they will try to sell you a timeshare ,condo all kinds of shit. On the other habnd it might be Leo, they are always settin up busts like that to see what people show who have warrants., you have a ny warrants??

Latest posts

Latest posts