What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drug tests piss me off!

HeresTheDank

Well today i had to go take a piss test to get a job that ive been trying to get. I went and pick up Urine Luck or Your'e in Luck whatever the synthetic piss that comes with a heat pad. anyways i dont know i heatedit up and put it in my sock and it read at about 98 degrees and when i gave it to them they said it was too hot and wanted me to piss again! they checked if i ran a fever and i didnt, after sitting for 2 hours i honestly couldnt of pissed if i wanted to b/c i pissed in the toilet when itook the first test. So they made me sign the refusal form that says i wouldnt pee for them but i told them to note what happened about the first cup of pee. i was so pissed cause im fuct if i dont get this damn job...any suggestions? i was thinkin of calling the employer and giving them a heads up about it :fsu:

LEGI0N

I have no experiance with this.. but if this was to happen to me I'd be sure to call them and ask for another test. Tell them what happend and how it's hard to piss twice in 2 hours if you don't have to go. I'm sure if they want you do work there they will give you another chance. It's not like you failed. I'd assume.. that is..

HeresTheDank

Yeh thats what i figured i would do, but its not really a hard job to get its for a warehouse worker, its just good money for me i think, but im going to try givin them a call, on saturday i have to go to some orientation thing where they say u may or may not get the job (im assuming it depends on the test results) so yeh i hope they let me take it again...i tried telling the clinic people that, like fuck ill come back in a few hours or tomorrow morning i just have to leave and they were like "no leaving will make it like your test came up positive" i was pissed the lady was such a bitch

bluebublelove

Call your employer, explain the situation and express your want for the job and willingness to take another test first available chance. if it means that much to you, you will just have to stop smoking for a few days, drink a detox the day of, give them real and clean pee. best of luck to you. hope your wrapping up a joint sooner than later.

HeresTheDank

for sure, i think im goin to try to pick up some detox, i used a drink like a year ago at my old job, thanks for the advice, any personal experiences with any detoxes?

G

I use QF 4.0 synth alot for my job, always pass.
it must have been way too hot, i microwave the bottle (cap off) for 10 seconds then tape the heating pad on the side of the bottle, always pass.. the range of tempature test places accept specimens with is like 94-100 i believe.. so i dunno, just overheated? is it hot there where you live?

and no, detox drinks dont work 99% of the time

Last edited:

twilson

I might take their test if i really needed the job but once i got hired i would fuck those fascist motherfuckers up good.

Don't let me no where's near any expensive equipment. Whoops. Hey i tried to warn ya.

bluebublelove

So as far as good detox drinks go I reccomend Vale brand and the one formulated for people with higher body mass is good on heavy tokers. cleans you out good for a 5 hour window and you can smoke like everyday before it for years. its a strong drink. not to tasty. drink it cold and if needed dillute with as little water as possible

G

Guest 10952

Hope it works for you man. I snuck in a friends last time i had to do it. Worked really good. I hear they can find out if you are using any detox stuff in their tests. Good luck to you man.

HeresTheDank

YEh well i got the shaft from them, i tried calling the employer and she said she had recieved notice today of the results and it wasn't likely my employment process would go any further. i tried explaining how i dont think a normal human could pee twice in 2 hours and asked if i could have another opportunity for a test and she said its not likely but she'd have to ask management so prety much SOL but fuck it....i just wanted to repeat the kottonmouth king interlude from their cd..."i aint gonna piss in a cup for no man, thats the ultimate personal avasion(sp?)....and also that A MAN SHOULD BE JUDGED ON THE QUALITY OF HIS WORK, NOT HIS PISS"

Wacky Tobacky

just stay clean for a few weeks and take the test. thats what im doing. plus the job im trying to get is worth being clean for a few weeks. its been about 2 weeks since i stoped smokin. but as soon as i take that piss test im lighting up!

HeresTheDank

im gona try to be clean til i get a job, just load up on cranberry juice to do it faster...i was a everyday smoker, so im guesing about 3-4 weeks to be clean??

mrjim5000

Why dont you take in the fake pee, and pee in a bottle aswell. Then you can compare the temps and wait till the fake stuff is the right temp. If it drops abit it doesn't matter because normal pee will get cold aswell...

Wacky Tobacky

ya 3 to 4 weeks depending on your metabolism but at the most 4 weeks. for me id say 2 weeks but i have a fast metabolism and i work out 3 times a week.

Storm Crow

Veteran
If you live in a medical marijuana state, read this!

If you live in a medical marijuana state, read this!

http://medicalmarijuana.tv/ I'd print it out to show to friends.

The short version is, if you are drug tested and you have a doctor's prescription for, say amphetamines, and you take your pill bottle down to the testing place, the testing company cannot report your dirty test for amphetamines because you have a legal prescription. Now with pot, you can't get a prescription, only a recommendation. HOWEVER, there is Marinol (THC in sesame oil) which is a schedule 3, prescribable drug. Supposedly, if when you get your recommendation, you should also ask for a prescription for Marinol. On most drug tests, Marinaol and pot look the same (there is a test that can tell the difference, but it costs $$$). Since you have brought your legally PRESCRIBED medicine, Marinol, with you, the drug testers can't tell on you. Your boss will never know. :woohoo:

HeresTheDank

wow thats awesome storm lol makes me wish i had money to go get a reccomendation and access to my med records...i think im goin to try to get clean try to work out everyday and just constantly be drinking water so im quicky pissing out stuff

Latest posts

Latest posts