What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ouch!

madhatter1556

just stood on the throwing knife i made while smoking,sliced through my foot. ow. :pointlaug

bleedin.

Anyone hurt themselves while smokin?

G

oh yes my fingure tip is still in recover i hade a heaping mound of resin that was very hot fall outa the piece the other day and picked it up off the floor well it didnt like me messing with it and didnt want to let go was burning and couldent get the shit off my fingure finally put in a glass of water lol

G

I got hit in the shin with a Nitro R/C Truck. 12 stitches. Instant buzz kill!!

bloodshot

One time I was walking down a path in a forest smoking a joint. My friend passes it to me, I drop it. As its falling I scramble to grab it (why? I do not know) and slip on some mud, then slam my face on a log.

Busted my nose pretty badly...it looks the same as it did though.

Ncogneato

I don't know if this counts, but, I once coughed so hard that I threw up on my best friends pillow. I laughed my ass off but he was pretty bummed.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
ninja3.jpg

bigjayworks

when i light my jay of a side burn and theres wind... i almost always get smoke in my eyes it kills.. i dont know if that counts thow its just anoying my eyes get all wet and sting hard for like 15 sec

G

I lit my mustache on fire. I had to endure the rest of the day with a reverse hitler.

Seed

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Boys, you must stop playing around with fire.

Apart from falling down from a ladder stoned (with my arm already broken, in plaster), I once accidentally injected myself with phosphoric acid (ph down) while being a bit high and careless with the syringes I use for mixing small amounds of nutes. I thought that was really bad, the online medic didn't have a clue what it would do to me so I posted an urgent help-thread at Overgrow. It was a very popular thread for about half an hour, until the moderator shut it down and gave me warning points for posting in the wrong forum (I thought ph down is mostly used by hydro growers and therefore posted in the hydro forum, but alas, it should have been in the stoners-injecting-acid forum).

Wacky Tobacky

Rosy Cheeks said:
Boys, you must stop playing around with fire.

Apart from falling down from a ladder stoned (with my arm already broken, in plaster), I once accidentally injected myself with phosphoric acid (ph down) while being a bit high and careless with the syringes I use for mixing small amounds of nutes. I thought that was really bad, the online medic didn't have a clue what it would do to me so I posted an urgent help-thread at Overgrow. It was a very popular thread for about half an hour, until the moderator shut it down and gave me warning points for posting in the wrong forum (I thought ph down is mostly used by hydro growers and therefore posted in the hydro forum, but alas, it should have been in the stoners-injecting-acid forum).
wow lol thats crazy. so did anything bad happen? you should have injected a little PH up to balance it out lol... :chin:

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
Ncogneato said:
I don't know if this counts, but, I once coughed so hard that I threw up on my best friends pillow. I laughed my ass off but he was pretty bummed.

now THAT'S a knee slapper

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
was smoking on a construction site during lunch break, walking around and such. my buddy wanted a drag so i spun around waving my arm out to hand him the jay and cut my wrist open on some ripped corner bead.

8 stiches, 2 lacerated tendons, 1 very permantly sore wrist

GoodbyeBlueSky

messing around on a trampoline... did a backflip and a half off the fucking thing... landed on my back and neck... i suppose it's a bit of a miracle i didn't break my neck...

didn't even feel much at the time, i was in shock... about a half hour later i was like, '.... owww'

GoodbyeBlueSky

Rosy Cheeks said:

Jesus Rosy... gotta be careful when you're around needles man...

don't ask me why i know what Rubbing alcohol tastes like.... ugh...

:fsu:

Latest posts

Latest posts