What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy lives the life! Application inside

Limeygreen

Veteran
Ghana you say Zamalito, sign me up, I would love to go to Africa and even more happy if I could afford live there.

Last edited:

Latitude18

there you go , thats my beach and has two islands offshore for sale right now , I moved here about two yrs ago and love it ... grew a goatee and a ponytail , bought flip flops and shorts. You come here I'll meet you for lunch and burn a fatty on the beach with ya !

hang on Fridays come'n :smoker:

G

"On August 18, 1856, Congress passed an act to authorize protection to be given to citizens of the United States who may discover guano, under which any citizen of the United States was authorized to take possession of and occupy any unclaimed island, rock or key containing guano. The discoverers of such islands were entitled to exclusive rights to the deposits thereon, but the guano could only be removed for the use of the citizens of the United States." Found this in the growers forums I wonder if this act is still valid? :chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts