What's new

Bet you don't have one of these!!!

THe Herbal Cure

Greetings,

Anyone been to SF CA or live there??? I love it, this is one of the only towns I've been to where I can't smoked everybody under the table... also where else in the USA can you get a reciept for your Herb.

Cannabis reciept

135477562_752e8e315f_m.jpg

THC :smoker:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
^^that wasn't very nice

^^that wasn't very nice

I thought it was preety cool. altho I'm an easy audience right now :biglaugh: :bongsmi:

doesn't seem to have any sales tax eighter, Is medical mj tax exempt along with most other precriptions.

Last edited:

bloodshot

I just had myself a joint before I started reading this, after reading this I called the number.

"HI, Mr.Niice Guyyy."

And i'm watching half baked in the backround on windows media player, that was cool. Nice thread.

G

In some cities(Oakland in the Bay Area) the voters passed a tax and regulate medical ordinance, so in Oakland you do pay taxes. The voters in California have overwhelmingly TWICE validated that Marijuana is MEDICINE...now there's what 11 states?

G

oh just in case people don't get the wrong idea, in order to goto one of those dispenseries(mr. Nice Guy, etc) you have to have a doctors recommendation to use cannabis, its not like any joe schmoe can go into one of these places and score...

renots

in california would it be difficult to get a perscription for back pain. i dont even want to start on loritabs

THe Herbal Cure

Yes this is a Medical Cannabis Dispensary

Yes this is a Medical Cannabis Dispensary

hillbillieonpcp said:
oh just in case people don't get the wrong idea, in order to goto one of those dispenseries(mr. Nice Guy, etc) you have to have a doctors recommendation to use cannabis, its not like any joe schmoe can go into one of these places and score...

Greetings,

That's is correct you must have a valid California Medical Cannabis ID issued by the Health Department or an Oakland Cannabis Buyers Card

THC :joint:

Fat Albert

Yes, it is pricey.....BUT if I'm a med patient with a compromised immune system, and this bud is of quality genetic stock (which the receipt states that it is) and is *assumed* to free of most foreign pathogens, then $16/gm. isn't altogether unreasonable. It is possible, though, that I'm saying this due to my many years of buying pot before I went "off the grid" heh.

Fat A

G

Thats pretty damn cool. Depenseries seem like such a cool idea to me. I mean it sucks not having money to buy any bud when there is a ton around...but it sucks worse having the money and no one having any bud! Seems like it would be cool to walk in and know that they'll have at least something. Is CA the only state with despensories (damn I can't spell that word)?

And $16 a gram really isn't all that steep. I mean here grams of any kind of headies (sometimes its not even headies) is $20. We used to pay $20 for .7-.8 of some "haze" last year at college. Steep price? Hell yes. Then again that .7 rolled into a blunt would have everyone of like 6 people really high for the next 3 hours. So ya, its expensive for medicine, but still lower than street prices. Like fat albert said too if its a club you can assume that its not gonna be laced like on the st.

PeterMoss

I agree thats not too bad of a price. An 1/8th is around 50 bucks for good smoke which is 3.5 grams. Hes paying 56 bucks at that price and its gotta be pretty good.

i dont know man
i think you should delete that or at least black out the phone# and/or address

ive been there before and i know they probably wouldnt appreciate it

i dont know tho maybe im just being paranoid

G

thats so cool i wish i lived where i could obtain killer weed with that much ease lol

Latest posts

Latest posts