What's new

do u also know how it feels...

tokemon

... to just wanna shoot urself and end all this drama?!
nah... i do not really wanna kill myself (tho i have tendencies towards depression :smoke: )... but sometimes... :wallbash:

i woke up this morning (after a nice long evening)... started to manage homework...
"best begin with washing..." so i stuffed some dirty clothes into the machine...

1 hour later (cleaned the livingroom)... while washing machine did great loud work, i decided to go buy some food... searched everywhere for my mp3player. (i never leave house without music & headphones...)

couldn't find it anywhere... searched for about 40 minutes. everywhere!!!
well.. i found it.

exactly when i opened the washingmachine, to get the clothes out.

i washed my mp3player (and the headphones) at 30 degrees centigrade.

it's clean... but also broken. *cry*

:mad: :violin: :cuss:

treble

bummer man but I've had days like that.

no chance of a warranty replacement? If so, dry it out, take it back and tell em some bullshit story.... I dont know.. it just stopped working..... go figure...

cheers
treb

indelible

Man thats rough hopefully somehow you can get a replacement on a warranty or something... don't know how you're gonna explain it though ;)

(edit:Jinx?)

Kush King

ipod or not still would have got washed up. Happen to me to only a a shitty 128 meg thow i no how it fellS.

G

haha, yeah i do..
my son bought a "trackphone" for liek 50$ w/ tons of minuites on in a promotion.. he left it in his pants and i washed/dried them

phone is SCREWED!

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
i once washed a $100 bill! came out looking like a ball of wet mashed up paper. did'nt realise it till i saw the blurry presidents face! oh well..

G

tacobell530 said:
dont you people check your pockets before you wash??!

I HATE cleanex in the wash!!!

hell no,
he spent 50$+ the week before on it. oh well....
he'll learn - well i should say he HAS learned the value of that 50 some $

i guess thats worth it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts