What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How late does UPS deliver?

I sit here waiting anxiously for the 250w HPS light to arive, it is scheduled to arrive today and its 4:30pm right now. I was wondering how late some of you have received packages from UPS...

It was the next town over at 2:50 AM, and since then its been "in transit". (UPS tracking)...

G

Residental delivery runs till around 7pm. Depends on your area, but anything after 7pm. Probably wont get till tomorrow.

UPS = Box Nazi's I hate em, but no one else to use

exodus

Seedtoweed said:
I looked on the website but couldnt find the info.

Thanks, I really hope it comes today, its scheduled to.

In my area, if your package is getting delivered that day it'll say "Out for delivery" on the package tracker, and it'll list the distribution center it came out of.

Well we got our stuff... or most of it.

Mylar... CHECK
250w HPS bulb... CHECK
Balast and needed cords....CHECK
Reflector/Hood....CHECK
Socket....BACKORDER :(

The socket is the only thing missing, and is scheduled to arrive Thursday. Kind of dissapointed that BGHydro didnt tell us before hand, but nothing can be done now but wait.

exodus

Seedtoweed said:
Well we got our stuff... or most of it.

Mylar... CHECK
250w HPS bulb... CHECK
Balast and needed cords....CHECK
Reflector/Hood....CHECK
Socket....BACKORDER :(

The socket is the only thing missing, and is scheduled to arrive Thursday. Kind of dissapointed that BGHydro didnt tell us before hand, but nothing can be done now but wait.

WHy not just run down to home depot and buy another one so you dont have to wait? cant cost more than $5.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
exodus said:
WHy not just run down to home depot and buy another one so you dont have to wait? cant cost more than $5.

Home Depot doesn't carry mogul sockets, at least not in my area.

Latest posts

Latest posts