What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Regular Unleaded

Re Co

Horse and buggy days are on their way back! Glad the wife likes gardening and canning as much as I! :D

KingRalph

yeah, public transportation, 45 mins for 2 miles... imagine if flocks of ex-drivers flooded the systems even more... please.

south of the border Flex Fuel cars are a very big thing and became so in a matter of a couple short years... as the countries can easily create their own alcohol fuel, usually from sugar cane, at a fraction of the cost (usually just under 1/2 the price of gas at the pump). in mexico it is law that gas stations must carry all fuel optinos... so alcohol caught on very quickly, and they are almost entirely self-sufficient now. it makes the US look like a mentally retarded dinosaur.

so if it was that easy for Mexico, and cuba, and brazil... why don't we do it too? why is a 15yr old hybrid option just now available? because it is prime profit time for the oil companies now that supply is dwindling... who wouldn't want record profits in excess of $30 BILLION each? think they're going to allow fuel alcohol to be sold at their precious gas dispensaries? that they never allowed electric charging stations at? i think not. drag their feet, enjoy the profits, till we're completely out (profits will be great at the final stage!) and only then will you see migration to ethanol or methyl alc. hydrogen fuel cell is a pipe dream used as a smoke screen to hide alcohol alternatives until we exhaust oil supply. it gets me rather irked so i'll stop now...

Dr.Feelgood

damn feelgood, ur years ahead of me =/
Well...the TDI is about a year away, I think. Debating between a Golf or Jetta. Or I'll get an American 45mpg+ diesel if they make one. If not, I'll buy a used VDub.

And the relocation is about 1.5-2.5yrs away. But it's going to happen. The midwest is not for me. The problem with relocation is going to be getting out of debt ASAP, before the $hitstorm cometh.....

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
I plan to be buying large amounts of land on the Canadaian Shield in the near future (either alone or with a group) and as soon as possible setting up a sustainable, perma-culture based community.

Anyone seriously interested in such a venture, PM me.

G

I plan to be buying large amounts of land on the Canadaian Shield in the near future (either alone or with a group) and as soon as possible setting up a sustainable, perma-culture based community.

Anyone seriously interested in such a venture, PM me.
can you say "david koresh"??....LMAO :D

G

RIDE A FUCKIN BIKE OR A RAZOR OR SKATEBOARD. THE GUYS IN DAM RODE BIKES AND WHERE HIGH!!!!