What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla tape

JLP

Veteran
Don't worry,if they sell more than 50 rolls in the US then Wal-Mart will require a piece of the action and establish a "tape province" in China.Before they're done it will be $1.97 a roll,but of course it will work worse than scotch tape at that point.

JLP

Dr.Feelgood

Don't worry,if they sell more than 50 rolls in the US then Wal-Mart will require a piece of the action and establish a "tape province" in China.Before they're done it will be $1.97 a roll,but of course it will work worse than scotch tape at that point.
So true, JLP. So true.

S

strain_searcher

Well just used it to hold the ribbon to the pot I tied my plants down with. We will see if it holds strong.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
I use gorilla glue all the time, I didnt know they made a tape the glue is great for sealing almost anything. Hope the grow is going good strain, talk to you soon man! Take care.

buckeye-leaf

Latest posts

Latest posts