What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

937 lb. bust News Video clips

PeterMoss

If you click the Kevin Rowsin Reports there is a little news video about it.

So if its dry in your neck of the woods this could be partly why.

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=77640

$4 Million in Pot Found in Home

Kevin Rowson Reports

The $4 million in drugs were found inside this rented home.

Reported By: Kevin Rowson
Web Editor: Tracey Christensen
Last Modified: 3/22/2006 11:49:10 AM

An anonymous tip from a concerned neighbor helped police in Gwinnett County get nearly 1,000 pounds of marijuana off the street. Four people caught with the drugs inside a Lawrenceville home were arrested and charged with drug trafficking.

When police searched the home on Summerville Drive last Friday, they reported finding bales of marijuana in closets and in garbage bags stuffed into cupboards. In all, the officers said they retrieved 937 pounds of pot worth about $4.25 million. Police also found more than $36,000 in cash.

"We walked in and found a few bales of marijuana, stopped, secured the place, obtained a search warrant, went back in and found a lot more," said Officer Darren Moloney.

Neighbors said they were shocked by just how much the drugs inside the rented home were worth.

"I'm very surprised, very much. I had no idea about the quantity," said Wes Smith.

The four suspects moved into the home just about three weeks before their arrests but raised enough suspicions that neighbors called the county drug hotline at 770-964-NARC.

"When things go on in this neighborhood we talk and so we keep an eye on it so we don't want that living in our neighborhood," said Smith.

The suspects were identified as:

37-year old Juan Guerrero-Diaz

26-year old Rosendo Martinez-Corona

29-year old Olga Madriz

25-year old Ramiro Valencia-Cardenas

Investigators called the location a stash house for drugs that would be moved from there to another location for distribution.

whatdrugsyouon

"We walked in and found a few bales of marijuana, stopped, secured the place, obtained a search warrant, went back in and found a lot more,"

they walked in without a search warrent? damn thats a lot of bud.

mikeh

hm, what a stupid fuck tbh.

rule nr 1: never keep your money in your own house / grow place

and it's also a crappy setup with all those freaking wires (6+meters) to the ceiling....

'You are never too old to learn' :badday:

G

kingspade said:
the county drug hotline - 770-964-NARC

anyone else find that funny??

Haha I thought that was funny too. Sounds like these guys were looking way too sketch. Too bad they got caught though thats a good amount of bud. Pretty dumb to keep it all in once place...esecailly with the money. Thats what I don't get, how so many people are busted with both. I mean I know its not always possible to keep them seperate all the time but damn I'd try my hardest to do it if I was dealing with that kind of quantity.

exodus

massholebmx said:
Haha I thought that was funny too. Sounds like these guys were looking way too sketch. Too bad they got caught though thats a good amount of bud. Pretty dumb to keep it all in once place...esecailly with the money. Thats what I don't get, how so many people are busted with both. I mean I know its not always possible to keep them seperate all the time but damn I'd try my hardest to do it if I was dealing with that kind of quantity.

Or at least buy a safe or something.. looked like it was just stuck in a regluar old cashbox or toolbox or something.

D

dankbudz

looks like schwag ass mexican to me...if so glad to see that shit wont be sold

G

PeterMoss said:
If you click the Kevin Rowsin Reports there is a little news video about it.

So if its dry in your neck of the woods this could be partly why.

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=77640

$4 Million in Pot Found in Home

Kevin Rowson Reports

The $4 million in drugs were found inside this rented home.

Reported By: Kevin Rowson
Web Editor: Tracey Christensen
Last Modified: 3/22/2006 11:49:10 AM

An anonymous tip from a concerned neighbor helped police in Gwinnett County get nearly 1,000 pounds of marijuana off the street. Four people caught with the drugs inside a Lawrenceville home were arrested and charged with drug trafficking.

When police searched the home on Summerville Drive last Friday, they reported finding bales of marijuana in closets and in garbage bags stuffed into cupboards. In all, the officers said they retrieved 937 pounds of pot worth about $4.25 million. Police also found more than $36,000 in cash.

"We walked in and found a few bales of marijuana, stopped, secured the place, obtained a search warrant, went back in and found a lot more," said Officer Darren Moloney.

Neighbors said they were shocked by just how much the drugs inside the rented home were worth.

"I'm very surprised, very much. I had no idea about the quantity," said Wes Smith.

The four suspects moved into the home just about three weeks before their arrests but raised enough suspicions that neighbors called the county drug hotline at 770-964-NARC.

"When things go on in this neighborhood we talk and so we keep an eye on it so we don't want that living in our neighborhood," said Smith.

The suspects were identified as:

37-year old Juan Guerrero-Diaz

26-year old Rosendo Martinez-Corona

29-year old Olga Madriz

25-year old Ramiro Valencia-Cardenas

Investigators called the location a stash house for drugs that would be moved from there to another location for distribution.

Sounds like the mexican cartel or something! They bring in craploads of weed apparently.

D

dankbudz

you couldnt sell that shit here for $$500!!

the high is so nasty.....and the taste like stale old tobacco!!!!

uuuggggghhhhh

SleepyAlligator

LMFAO, these cops looked at the squished brown trash and were like "Yep, this is the high-grade boys, the heady reefer. Retails for 4k a pound on the streets." That's hilarious. Awesome hotline number, anyone who calls that number without laughing their balls off and playing arnold schwarzenegger wav's to the operator deserves to receive a number of pride-obliterating bitchslaps.

D0nC0smic

who wants to bet that the reason they ended up getting busted was because the neighbors were scared of latinos. granted 4 fairly young latino males sharing a house in the suburbs does kinda scream drug dealer in some parts of the country, but i wonder what the complaint to the police actually said.

Wacky Tobacky

some mexican brick weed off the streets lol.
ok wtf.... they walked in then got a search warrant?
and what pisses me off is the neighbors like all proud n shit actin like he got some guns off the streets or something and potentially saved lives. its just fucking cannabis. i hate how people perceive mj as such a bad thing. maybe if it was legal people wouldnt be trafficing 1000s of pounds of nasty brick weed.

Last edited: