What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

if we could legally grow in the uk and northern ireland

W

willyweed

If we could legally grow in the uk and ni ,what do you think would be fair guide lines for the new law?
i will go first !
currently 9 plants non commercial ,i would be happy for this to be raised to 20 at varying sizes,
size of grow ? one room per person for themselves living in the house including loft area's
punishment for commercial growers increased ? this i a grey area ,but i for one would be happier knowing that any monies coming from this was not being used for organised crime,or funding terrorist's
stiffer penalties for being caught selling to children. yes
non commercial equipment, not being taken by the police
air scrubbing and electrical safety standard ,yes i would even scrub the air in the room i smoke to not be anti -social
that's my lot for now may add to the list later if i can think of anything more intresting.
what does everybody or anybody else think please ?
many thanks willyweed

NI is part of the UK :spanky: and imo it will never be legal so why waste your time thinking about it never mind coming up with rules and regs ! Keep growing and smoking and forget legalisation then if it happens its a bonus ,personally i think decriminalisation would be a better bet but i doubt that will ever happen either :)

W

willyweed

sort of bill ,the united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland is the full title,sorry if you did not understand my abbreviation.it will not happen on it's own,that is a fact, the only places where it does happen and works to some degree is california ,washington state and colorado usa ,that is 3 more places than 10 years ago and it did not happen without the hard work of many people !
keep pushing and asking question's and trying their guts out until they got somewhere near what they wanted.but i take on board you point about decriminalisation and thanks for taking the time to reply

W

willyweed

cameron ,is our servant,we just need to ask him the correct question, it is possible to grow legally in the uk at the moment, just have to pay a massive licence fee to the government !
that's what the guy's growing the weed for sativex are doing !
labour were the last ones to downgrade it,perhaps we need them back ?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Well, it's not illegal in of itself now. As you said, there are licences to be had, at a price. Therefore when arrested, what you are actually guilty of isn't cultivation, but cultivation without a licence.
The problem is, licences are only given for commercial operations. There are no personal licences to apply for. So that would be the first step, the introduction of personal licences.

Easy7

Veteran
I do not live in these places but I always support legalization. I am dismayed with how many people on these forums are against legalization. That says to me that you prefer criminal activity and care little for your custies.

There is no reason why to not increase the freedoms of responsible citizens, anywhere in the world.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Increase the freedoms? Lol, not here, our PM is back and too, too the European courts, trying to get out of the european convention on human rights. It seems simply being forced to treat uk peeps as human beings is going too far for our PM.

vostok

Veteran
If we could legally grow in the uk and ni ,what do you think would be fair guide lines for the new law?
i will go first !
currently 9 plants non commercial ,i would be happy for this to be raised to 20 at varying sizes,
size of grow ? one room per person for themselves living in the house including loft area's
punishment for commercial growers increased ? this i a grey area ,but i for one would be happier knowing that any monies coming from this was not being used for organised crime,or funding terrorist's
stiffer penalties for being caught selling to children. yes
non commercial equipment, not being taken by the police
air scrubbing and electrical safety standard ,yes i would even scrub the air in the room i smoke to not be anti -social
that's my lot for now may add to the list later if i can think of anything more intresting.
what does everybody or anybody else think please ?
many thanks willyweed[/

QUOTE]I'M FOR KEEPING IT AS IS, WE GOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY .....LOL already the dispensaries are hacking at the price, we will be selling over the border for the first time soon, under cutting the other guys, ....lol who pay tax ....lol

Latest posts

Latest posts