What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Huge bust may be old

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
somebody snitched on him! verry inpressive cave grow btw. when he gets out the birdhouse i'm gonna call him up to build me one of em caves for me too!

HeresTheDank

serious its like a bat cave full of buds, i wonder if that house just happened to have a cave below it when he bought it or if he searched for something liek that, fuck i want to go find a cave now!haha

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
the house was built ontop of the cave or so i've heard on another site w/ the whole storry but can't find the link no more? the pigs were on his ass for years though, says it took them 5 years to come up w/ a warrent? thats a long time to have somebody tracking you?

G

If its what I'm thinking of he should of made a little cave with like 2 lights in it and a few plants, but this cave had acess to another cave. They'd never think to look inside the cave thats inside the cave :joint:.

Hambone

I like the part about the six ID's and no body in the sherrifs office really knowing for sure who they have! Something about a $5 million dollar bail reduction if the guy can come up with a yearbook or miltary photo to prove who he is! That was from January 2006.

Take care and stay safe,
HT.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Yep, happened back in Dec. 05.

Wasn't snitched on, was just an idiot.

Stealing power and browning out his section of the grid. If that weren't bad enough, this was after a commercial transformer was installed.

Odd for a house with noone living in it (they didn't even have furniture inside) to be using that much power, doncha think? :D

Tokabowl

Yea they were GREEDY idiots, surely when you have an op that big u can afford generators and fuel (even at the ridiculous price it is) rather than stealing the electricity, damn they made millions every crop and itd been going on more than 5 years ffs! The simple fact of running an op that size at the same place for that amount of time is ridiculous, and also i read somewhere they hired illegal mexican immigrants to do the trimming! :yoinks:

Latest posts

Latest posts