What's new

Hammamet, Tunisia?

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Goin next week, and im not goin to bring my own...anyone ever been there and score? Whats the skinny?

Stay Safe

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
try to get in touch with some young people or waiters in the hotel , they can get for you maybe. price 10 euros for one nice toll. marijuana is mostly not availble, hash if you re lucky you ll get a very nice quality coming from Marocco and algeria

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
try to get in touch with some young people or waiters in the hotel , they can get for you maybe. price 10 euros for one nice toll. marijuana is mostly not availble, hash if you re lucky you ll get a very nice quality coming from Marocco and algeria
Heya OJ and thanks for the response..
Are you talking from personal experience? Also you say 10 euros for a nice toll. What is a toll.? Is it like a indian tolla=10 grams?
I am not expecting flowers, but only hash and mostly Moroccan, if any at all..

Stay Safe

poina

I live in Tunis and my advice would be to change your destination.

Everyone is pissed off here, wether it is the govt, low wages, salifi's, snooping around in the dark for some smoke from someone you don't know WELL is asking for trouble. Big time.

This ain't no exotic beach paradise, it's a poor country with the vast majority out of work and wanting out. You will just be another target.

No bullshit, man.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
I live in Tunis and my advice would be to change your destination.

Everyone is pissed off here, wether it is the govt, low wages, salifi's, snooping around in the dark for some smoke from someone you don't know WELL is asking for trouble. Big time.

This ain't no exotic beach paradise, it's a poor country with the vast majority out of work and wanting out. You will just be another target.

No bullshit, man.

Hello Poina and thanks for your input.
I know that the situation in Tunisia is a little unstable, but i had the impression that i wasnt too bad in destinations like Hammamet. I have also been reading reviews on sites like tripadvisor, where theres more than one account of being offered cannabis by young men. That being said, im goin to take your advice serious. I wasnt planning on "snooping around" for hash, as i know its a serious offence there, but rather hoping to get lucky somehow. Ill just see what happens..if i get some it will be cool..if not..i guess i just have to get drunk every day. Maybe you should come by Hammamet and smoke me out instead Poina..lol.

Stay Safe

poina

That's a nice invite, but......
I don't show my white face on the road, not being racist just saying.

Give you an example as we speak.

They can't keep the street lights on, collect garbage, and the military is deployed on the street now.

Stay safe!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Give you an example as we speak.

They can't keep the street lights on, collect garbage, and the military is deployed on the street now.

Stay safe!

Is this the situation all over Tunisia or just Tunis? Sounds like its gonna be a week full of fun lol..

Stay Safe

poina

I'm referring to La Marsa, on the seaside, eastern suberb of Tunis.
Hamm would prob have more military presence to protect the tourist trade, the largest source of foreign capital to Tunisia.

Do I think you would be safe in Hamm? Yes, especially if you stay inthe hotel area and remember what your mother told you, don't accept any ride with strangers.

It's the vibe has completely changed, used to be live and let live, now it's anger on all sides, left, right, middle.

Not trying to discourage you, but keep your eyes open and practice personal safety.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Thanks for the input man...ill bring some papers just in case, and keep my fingers crossed. Definately wont get in any sketchy situations looking for cannabis..

Stay Safe