What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how do you like to smoke

Clive

Hi with all the new toys out these days i was just wondering how you guys who have seen it all like to toke ? are you into vaping or do you still smoke. cheers.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Smoked for 15 years, then dabbed for a year, now back to smoking. I love a nice ice filled bong hit.

thebush1991

Veteran
Smoked for 15 years, then dabbed for a year, now back to smoking. I love a nice ice filled bong hit.
Hi there ! I've never used vaporizer so I can't speak about it...
but I've smoked a lot and I can conclude that I prefer the bong hit like organicBuds :D
but from one to another bong i like to smoke also joints... At the end the best is various ;)
anyone who likes chiloom(with hash naturally :D) ??? :tiphat:

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Always joints, with hemp paper and a filter tube. :joint:

OccasionallyI'll smoke out of a glass sherlock, but I like joints much best.

BudToaster

Veteran
since catching asthma in 2000 i really can't tolerate burning the herb, so i only vape using a homemade device:

Piel

Veteran
Vape every now and then, bong once or twice a year so it´s joints for me -combined with medibles and Green Dragon.

Personally, I have always just used a one-hitter, and I have had the same one for like... 15 years. I like it better than the times I have shared a pipe with someone, and joints seem too harsh for me (I cough a lot with joints). I haven't used a bong in years, because I've never owned one, and seems like any friends who smoke use pipes, but they seem enjoyable. I tried vaping once... I liked it, as I recall, but I can't afford one at the moment, so I stick to my one-hitter :)

touringfunkband

I switch up between my Toro Frothilator and rolling joints. I love the ritual of grinding up the herb and rolling a king size raw up with a filter. I don't grind the herb i smoke in the froth though, it seems tastier if I just break up the bud by hand.

thebush1991

Veteran
I switch up between my Toro Frothilator and rolling joints. I love the ritual of grinding up the herb and rolling a king size raw up with a filter. I don't grind the herb i smoke in the froth though, it seems tastier if I just break up the bud by hand.
the best ever :D

Jhhnn

Veteran
60's style, mini-tokes from a joint, usually rolled in very old school Bambu papers. Puff a little, pull in a little air, repeat until I get a lungfull. When it gets really short in a roachclip, keep it off the lips, puff around it.... the best toke is the last one.

I also have a small soapstone pipe w/ screen when I just want a coupla hits.

Bongs & other contraptions are a PITA, IMHO, particularly glass- I clean too much other stuff all the time, & sooner or later they'll get knocked over & broken when participants are thoroughly baked.

Frothilator? No way I'm giving up $400 for a freaking pipe. YMMV, of course.

I will admit to being intrigued by the Launch Box- small, simple, and straight to the point.

gobbler3447

Small size hand carved wooden pipes. I make my own, usually black walnut wood, Sassafrass, Huckleberry, and even one from a large Rosemary bush. Yep, I burned out a few,the smoke is cool,in the beginning there is some tastes but the oils from the pot, soon saturates the wood and the more its handled the nicer the patina of the wood shows through.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
I like joints because they don't need to be cleaned and the roach can be tossed at the end leaving no stinky paraphernalia to carry.

I really like a pipe but got tired of their stink and nastiness when dirty. I'm so sick of cleaning pipes. Got me some glass to make cleaning easier but drop that in the sink with soapy hands and it's done for. So I roll my own now ... pipes that is ... from heavy aluminum foil. May sound funky but they're clean to start with and can be tossed as soon as one tastes bad or makes me cough. Roll a new one every couple days or so. Been doing it for years now.

TerpeneDream

So I roll my own now ... pipes that is ... from heavy aluminum foil. May sound funky but they're clean to start with and can be tossed as soon as one tastes bad or makes me cough. Roll a new one every couple days or so. Been doing it for years now.

Hey man...they say smoking out of Aluminum causes Alzheimers. To clean your pipe, try some 90% rubbing alcohol and salt! :bongsmi:

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
The aluminum-Alzheimers connection was discounted many years ago. That scare was when everyone switched from aluminum cookware to stainless. Heard an interview on the radio yesterday where they're looking at copper now.

Alcan

Straight forward big hits on my roor 250. I have a diffuser downpipe fitted that spreads the smoke really well in the water. I smoked j's before , but found the resin buildup was starting to give me a slight cough. No problem with the roor bong as I appreciate the clean smoke combined with the instant hit factor from taking in those big plumes of smoke. Me and my bong are not easily parted.