What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dinafem OG Kush origin?

RedDemon

My buddy recently got a dinafem OG Kush freebie as part of some May promotion and i was able to get it from him:woohoo:.Now does anyone know the origin of the OG thats from Dinafem,ive read somewhere its Emerald OG ? I got her growing right now and ive searched and searched but i guess its too new and not to many have reported on it,any help would be appreciated..

jorgeXXL

in my experience Dinafem produces good seeds. I started their OG kush but I had to interrupt the grow, it was growing perfectly anyway..

I grew their Power Kush under a 400W hps and it gave really good results, buds covered in trichs and very good smoke.

Last edited by a moderator:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Dinafem is a good company. They produce real nice varieties. They are not the first Spanish company to come out with an og kush variety. They did use the emerald og for their og, well according to them that's what it is. Humbolt seed org uses the emerald too. Dinafem has a new one called dinamex oddly enough. It's cali sour and emerald og, and I think one other strain. I have three beans of it. When I do pop them I will do a journal. I had their og kush, and I actually was growing it. But I lost the plant when shit happened with me and one of my partners so I never got to see it flower. Just because seeds are cheap, and feminized doesn't mean they are worthless. After all we all could only be growing dirtweed if it wasn't for companies like dinafem. Even if I don't really like a strain i'm growing from them, there is always one of my friends that thinks it's the best ever.

theJointedOne

Veteran
dinafem is a huge company

they actually are contracted out to do work for many big seed companies not just their own line

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Anyway I have some Dinafem stuff too that was given to me I didn't really want it but I am a seed hoarder so I tookem, basically I will take anything free and if it is cheap like $30 and looks interesting I will buy it and put it into long term storage with silicate in a sealed glass vile, in not quite freezing temps. So I will always have a super wide range of genetics to play with while they are widely available.

Peace

RedDemon

Dinafem is a good company. They produce real nice varieties. They are not the first Spanish company to come out with an og kush variety. They did use the emerald og for their og, well according to them that's what it is. Humbolt seed org uses the emerald too. Dinafem has a new one called dinamex oddly enough. It's cali sour and emerald og, and I think one other strain. I have three beans of it. When I do pop them I will do a journal. I had their og kush, and I actually was growing it. But I lost the plant when shit happened with me and one of my partners so I never got to see it flower. Just because seeds are cheap, and feminized doesn't mean they are worthless. After all we all could only be growing dirtweed if it wasn't for companies like dinafem. Even if I don't really like a strain i'm growing from them, there is always one of my friends that thinks it's the best ever.

So technically it is real OG just f2's? Is Emerald OG the best of the best in the OG line? Sorry,im just not that familiar with OG. ....And also the best beans i ever bought were $60,it was Deep Wreck from Richard Williams seed co (Deep Chunk x Trainwreck) it is hands down the best shit i have ever grown and we have kept her around for 7 years.

Ok so there's been a lot of rumors flying around that HSO is the same as Dinafem and I'm finishing the HSO OG Kush in a week (also was a freebie from attitude, must be the same shit). They say it is Emerald OG x OG Fire. Hopefully I got that right. Either way, its got a lot of sativa traits and doesn't have the kushy smell nor that lemony smell. Average yield and the buds look decent, but I'm not insanely impressed by it. Strong plant though.

Apodo

Dinafem got a bad reputation because is one of the "feminized" only bank club. They invest a sizeable amount in advertising and marketing almost everywhere.
Their genetics are standard but the price is quite high, in fact, there are another banks with better genetics and feminized for the crows with a more budget minded price.
As far as I concern, OG and Chem genetics are a mystery, an the end of the day they are exceptional plants from bagseed.
As many had done before, "Elite" cuts are sold to the highest bidder, so a bank with resources will get the strain of the month an just spray STS all over it.
No much breeding there. They lie about where they source the genetics... but at least in the cannabis world, that is quite common unfortunately.>
Give it a try, if OG is what suits you maybe you will find a plant that measure to your standards.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Emerald OG is not a real OG, it's an OG cross.

Real OG is clone only, nothing you find in a seed will be a real OG, just imitations of varying degree.

This

They produce seeds for many companies.

and they are not the only ones that do it...
many of the big spanish companies do this...starting from buddha seeds upto dinafem and such and such...it's a matter of time till every one will be producing/supplying from spanish sources...even rare dankness started to do shit here!!!

paz

Should have mentioned that Dinafem/HSO OG whatever the hell it is totally just hermied on me. Its got until friday before its chopped so no big deal, but I'm looking to replace this strain.

4evergreen

so its ok for you to fuck your cousin, but seeds from Spain are no good??? lol this world is def. coming to its end.. man i am in a mood!!

growhi

Emerald OG is not a real OG, it's an OG cross.

Real OG is clone only, nothing you find in a seed will be a real OG, just imitations of varying degree.

you can actually find better plants in seed ................. og came from a seed you know !! more than likely in not a very big selection

jorgeXXL

Their genetics are standard but the price is quite high, in fact, there are another banks with better genetics and feminized for the crows with a more budget minded price.genetics are a mystery, an the end of the day they are exceptional plants from bagseed.

I don't think the price is so high after all.
from their website you can order seeds from different banks.

I had to buy 3 diamonds#1 by Dutch Passion, it was 29+shipping=circa 37€

on Dinafem I bought the 3 diamonds (27€), 1 Original Amnesia (10€) and they gift me with one white widow, plus, the shipping was free: total 37€ for 5 seeds - quite a deal

Latest posts

Latest posts