What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another One...

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
What up IC.
Throwing a diary together for this last grow at the spot. We trying to move out this summer, so im hoping i can make a decent pull for headstash that will last me until ill be able to set up something again.
This time ill be flowering out some motherplants under the 400w Adjusta, along with the usual 3x600w table.

Heres the stats:
Small room: 400w hps, Adjustawing, soil mixed with EWC, kelp meal, perlite and Aptus pellets. mostly plain water with a splash of BudCandy, and the occasional tea. Strains are: SD IBL, SSSDH OJD Cut, K.O. Kush, Suicide Cheese and Alien OG/Alien Kush?

K.O. Kush:

picture.php

Sour D:
picture.php

Suicide Cheese:
picture.php

Alien OG/Alien Kush?:
picture.php

SSSDH, OJD Cut:
picture.php

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
1.8kw room:
3x6 dtw table, 3x600w aircooled hps, 14x3gals of coco/perlite. 7 x Suicide Cheese and 7 x SSSDH, OJD Cut. Automated drip feeding. Using RO/rain mixed with tap to ec .4. Nutes are Canna Coco A+B, Aptus Regulator, Aptus StartBoost and Plagron PK-13/14. Feeding ewc/kelp/molasses tea once a week, and foliar sprays of diluted tea almost daily.
Day 10 flowering:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

Last edited:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Day 22 flower.
These bitches are stretching bad. Had to drop down the stands for the table and put it on the floor to buy me some space...tops were almost touching the glass on the hoods. Daily pinching to try to control it, but stretch is almost over now. Keeping temps around 25c/day and 17c/night. RH is between 60-70.
Hittin these with a double dose of Aptus Regulator once a week since start of flower. Gonna do it one more time, then just base and pk.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Suicide Cheese:
picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Crappy pics from the 400w Adjusta room. Gotta get some better lighting in there for pix.

picture.php

K.O. Kush:
picture.php

Sour D:
picture.php

Suicide Cheese:
picture.php

Alien OG/Kush?:
picture.php

Stay Safe

Femora

Are all on thesame day of flowering?
Nice to see pics and comparing the different development on each strain

Im a bit curious... You have a scrognet in there, but you dont use it for scrogging or tying down the ladies.. What good is it then?

Btw, nice work with the lower part of the plants. I hope I can handle them similar on my next run. :)

Keep it up!
Fem~

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Are all on thesame day of flowering?
Nice to see pics and comparing the different development on each strain

Im a bit curious... You have a scrognet in there, but you dont use it for scrogging or tying down the ladies.. What good is it then?

Btw, nice work with the lower part of the plants. I hope I can handle them similar on my next run. :)

Keep it up!
Fem~
Heya Fem and thans for stopping by. No the ones in soil is 7-10 further in than the coco room. But yea the plants in the soil room was all flipped at the same time. Re, the netting. Its simply there for support, as these ladies get quite leggy and staking them would be a pain in the ass. Thanks for the props on cleaning them...these 6´s dont penetrate too well, so gotta keep them bottoms clean.

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Day 36.
So i messed up and didnt check runoff for a few days...also working in the orange glare of the hps made me not notice...but i had salt buildup, and when i did check my runoff it was @ 3.3 ec!!!!!! So i flushed em out, to runoff @ 1.6 ec. Ph was in range @ 6.3. Plants are kinda dark and the leaves are kinda wavy like they look when ph is outta range..so ima feed em very light for the next week...maybe just water @ .7ec plus some PK.
Anyway..they are beginning to stack, and once i get this feeding torture sorted out im sure theyll take off for real..here we go:

Suicide Cheese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe