What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Planting out dates 2013

When do you guys intend on planting out? the weather in terms of temperature has significantly increased last few days and I intend to plant between may1st and 10th. I'm just worried about my plot getting found by the gamekeeper, but fingers crossed :ying:
I'l be pre-germing them for a day until white shoots show then straight into smallish pots underneath a guerrilla greenhouse with thin mesh for some ventilation and draught, and polythene sheeting, with 6 pieces of wood stuck into the ground for support, 3 on each side, 4 for corners, 1 in the middle section)

Got quite a few nice strains to grow out this year, some sent by a very nice gentlemen from the Scottish forum, he's given me some great variation of genetics, exciting stuff :blowbubbles:

plus a few other ones that have finished early in Scandinavian countries, and a Canadian strain.

I must admit im putting a lot of eggs into one basket (plot) but if this basket hasn't fallen by october1st I will be to put it mildly ecstatic.

Anyway, back to the point, when you all planting out? (just curious)

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
I'd be tempted to keep them by a sunny window for another week or so
weather is still screwed up, saying possible frost for this week

hagiss

wot lost in sea say sounds right mid may- end may, start them noo tho on yer window sill or something prepare them for going outdoors.