What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

milo_xxx Torture Chamber

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Welcome to my Torture Chamber!

I have been thinking about starting a new grow log for a while... but havent had much to show..

about to get things going in full swing and hopefully do some new things. :biggrin:

I figured now was the time!!!
and my grow methods... Torture Chamber seemed an appropriate name.
its really more my zen garden....

Been having some issues lately.. mainly lack of time and I have not been able to rid myself of the borg. gotta stay on that shit to get all them nasty little bastards....

Gonna have to... I NEED SOME MEDS!! and I have not had a harvest in over a yr... gonna try to get something into flower ASAP.

I think this might do....
of course, after cuts, some training and a larger container...

But before we go any further... I would like to thank a few people who have helped, inspired, encouraged, etc. me to get me to were I am today....

in no particular order, off the top of my head, so...... fjallhoga, esbe, Bacchus, Jaws, jonnybgood, bakerman, joesy, Retardo Motabon, XyZ, Teresa, Rez, DG, Karma Genetics, Pops, nycdfan042, greenmatter, FatBlunt420, Core, puddin, MeltingPot, Phillthy, Tona, MOneYMiKe, d.F, PistilPete, Clarence, Cocktail Frank, L~B, TrichTrichy, Natty, dansbuds, unc, Hammerhead, Justin Credible, Galahad, b00m, vintner, CurbsideService, Fluffy Clouds, 40amps, festivus, Berry coughin', BrotherBear, chefro, rasputin, radvancan, Paco, resinryder, FOE20, MoHo, CBF, UnknownProphet, Ur Humbl Nr8tor, Tropical Rain, LouDog420, yortbogey, PhenoMenal, FallenBuddha, bench warmer, Cannaventure, Cravenmore, Doobie Duck, Third Coast... I am sure there are more but... :tiphat:

stay tuned. :whee:

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Veteran
Thats who I forgot! :bigeye:

Welcome Third!! ..... what can I get you to drink? :friends:

milo_xxx

Veteran
Lets see... a few more pics of my sad garden.... all taken 12/2/12...

Same plant as above... Chem#4xf13 (RM)

HOL CaseysDream the lone survivor...

recently rooted White cuts....

recent gifts....

BSHxBiker pretty sure shes a man..

B

bench warmer

Can totally relate to you milo_xxx.
Have nearly killed my plants with too much lovin' nearly EVERY cycle.
Just starting to get a handle on keeping things simple.

Maybe that's not even an issue in your own garden... but you've got some excellent genetics there.

Wishing you the best, man. :)

:ying:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Allright !!!!!:woohoo:

Now where can i park the Barko ??? I've got the bong loaded & ready fer the show !!!:bongsmi: :biggrin:

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aliright dude .... a months gone by ... now wheres the update ??? :dunno:

milo_xxx

Veteran
Its been a month... wtf?!?! :spanky:

a busy time in the yr... food service.... good gawd!!!
Just been keeping the plants alive... :tiphat:

(extreme depression this time of yr and lately especially... )

been trying to move forward.... going to go do more work in the garden now... we shall see how much I can get done before I must to pass out. been up 20+hrs already today.....
:bigeye:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
been trying to move forward.... going to go do more work in the garden now... we shall see how much I can get done before I must to pass out. been up 20+hrs already today.....

Ahhhh who needs sleep .... there's gardenin to be done son !!! :bat:

21de4ff0cac6a6f16892265396b9e352_512136.gif

acd23efb7e097300b8abbffe681e5b72_826833_zpsa49143af.gif