What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spyderweb

canned abyss1

Veteran
Update: Spyderweb is currently in the f4 generation, and things are looking very positive. In this generation approximately 25% of the population are webbed autoflowers, I am going to lock these traits in and stabilize it over the next few generations (I am planning on locking in the purple also), if all goes well these should be available around this time next year. I will upload some pics over the next few days.
canned abyss

mckb024

Update: Spyderweb is currently in the f4 generation, and things are looking very positive. In this generation approximately 25% of the population are webbed autoflowers, I am going to lock these traits in and stabilize it over the next few generations (I am planning on locking in the purple also), if all goes well these should be available around this time next year. I will upload some pics over the next few days.
canned abyss

congrats canned abyss this is a true feat. I must say I envy your skill as a breeder and wish you the best! please keep us updated:bump:

canned abyss1

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

canned abyss1

Veteran
Thanks everybody, things are coming along great, several purple phenos are showing, these will be the main focus of the project. Purple webbed autoflowers, life is good. :woohoo:

picture.php

Darious

That is some really awesome work. Looking forward to seeing how these girls and guys get it on to finish up.

Darious

How far along are they now? To my still new eyes it looks like theres still several weeks to go? If that's the case I can't wait to see what happens to the color of the flowers.

Darious

What happened to these nice regular updates? Hope everything is well and you're just too busy taking care of ladies, and making matches for your next generation.

ghostmade

Veteran
and at least respond to a playas post"why aint ur gear on the bay".??part of the whole sour spyder deal or wut???