What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

show people your grow methods

rocket high

Veteran
heres mine
picture.php
its a 6ft multi-duct nft system with rockwool cubes .....:)

rocket high

Veteran
picture.php

thanks green2fingers ...at the front the first 9 is nl .. the back 9 are wr X g13 here they are at the last week before the chop :smoweed:

Oh My Rocket you be high as a kite by now.
the Wr x g13 looks really Lanky but thickly built like an outhouse.
Lights of the North.keep the home fires burning.

rocket high

Veteran
You said it rog .... yeah they did stretch a good bit but they always do that .. they're really good yields tho .. the nl doesn't yield as much (more sativa like qualities) a more up high than the wrXg13 ;)

JGP

I grow organic in a DR100 tent.I use a 250 for vegging and a 600 for flowering.Plantmagic organic nutes, granules and compost :)

Attachments

• DSC01740.jpg
    DSC01740.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 35

JGP

Looking good moss.. you mention poor ventilation and neighbour worries..I hope you have an extraction fan and cf cause there going to reek.

mosstrooper

Oh yeah it does, once it flowers i have to be very very careful, no more mail order, nobody in the house at all. Your right i should get fans and a filter.

JGP

Best move you can make in this game, cheaper than at day court and your plants will thank you for it also.