What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi guys

r0z

I am in search of a guy who posted on weed forums a few years back. He lived in Scotland(I think near Edinburgh) and worked in a cookie factory that made shortbread. Had a young family. He posted under the name Ecky.

Anyone know him?

Thanks for your time.

cw ecky

Roz, oh man, i'm kind of buzzing (nope, i'am buzzing) seeing your post, just registered here in the last couple of days. First up i'm sorry for going so abruptly, things got kind of crazy for me, family, work (not the biscuit factory) and Cannabis all came to a head and something had to give, broke my heart but my depth of involvement had to be curtailed, just so sorry that meant leaving friends behind. It's been pretty hard (nope,hard) to stay away, i quit everything at the same time, the plants and the posting, everything went into cold storage pretty much eating away at me day to day. I didn' quit smoking, suprising how much i had stacked up (just scuff really)....suffice to say things have pretty much come full circle now, just so glad that your still around, i'm not sure of the full story but i see that CW went down, crazy world :wallbash: . I hope that you see this post, i've missed the chat, you where a proper friend. Jeez, i could ramble on and on, sorry to any fellow Scots for taking up your forum space with a lost and found but..... Anyways, i'll post up in the new members section so if you miss this you'll hopefully drop ino that forum, again sorry being such an ass but i'm kind of all or nothing, cheers Roz, hope to catch up wih you soon, again sorry for going in the first place.