What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
DP's Flo has potential. Great smoke. Early flowerer. Fastish.

Dp's is more sativa in structure so good for air flow.

Finally I believe many of the males flower under 18 hours so could selectively breed for photosensitivity.

It is also sturdy and woody.

rocket high

Veteran
we get 3 months here of alright-ish weather if it can finnish in that time ...it will be worth a look cheers THM ;)

JGP

Pic of my seed site, 2 fresian dew, 3 timewarp and a KC36:)

Image20100529142533871_1.jpg

Attachments

• Image20100529142533871_1.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 33

rocket high

Veteran
Pic of my seed site, 2 fresian dew, 3 timewarp and a KC36:)

Is that in a clearing in a wood ....i like the look of your green mesh ..am going to my site on monday to take pics of my fence i built 2m x 2m hope thats big enuff for the girls ...10 in all if its not i might do what you have done and go with inividual meshing ... good work jgp

JGP

It's in amongst young trees rocket pal..those cages were recycled from trees near by.. i also use bat guano and this combined with mesh seems to keep the bunnies and deer away.Good luck with your cages.I normally plant in 1m squares just so the air can flow inbetween, same with light.

JGP

Couple more snaps of mainly purple power at my scmoke site.Pics are poor sorry, shall update when i go to feed em.

Attachments

• Image20100529142640519.jpg
    Image20100529142640519.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Image20100529142757114.jpg
    Image20100529142757114.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 33

JGP

Closer shot of purple power, vegged for 3weeks,topped then planted out :)

Attachments

• Image20100529142611905.jpg
    Image20100529142611905.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 45

JGP

Am going for it ......getting some auto flowering seeds on monday but what ones are most mold resistant? ... i like the look of ak47 X ruderalis what do you guys think ?

I've tried lr2 and they suffered mould bad, the buds that never got the rot smoked real nice, much nicer than indoors lr2 ive scmoked.
I gotta a feeling those autoAKs will be a bit tougher though :) just gonna order a pack infact.

rocket high

Veteran
I was going to get autoAK's but the shop i went to sold out .
They go as soon as he gets them in ...DAMN
so thats why am doing SWEET SEEDS ..fast buds and big devil's

did you clear that bit of wood yourself ... if u did
you did a very good job .
So bat shit keep the deer and rabbits away- i geuss i can stop pissing all over my plot then lol....

Am guessing you live on the west side .. because its cold in the east right now ... those purps look very happy where they are .When do you think they will finnish jgp

JGP

Nice to see you got some strains sorted rocket dude, looking forward to watching them grow :) i found my patches while walking the wilderness, i never cleared no trees just stumbled upon natural micro climates and small tree plantations where i feel my plants will hopefully be safe and healthy.All my plots got Ph tested and dolomite lime added if they were reading acidic.I've never had deer eat my babies in 3 years and i have read deer are spoooked by unusual smells like guano,FBB andhuman pish etc.Bunnies will munch your babies if they get the chance, so cage up and be ready.I'm mid country mate but nearer the east i think :) hoping my PP finish early october sometime, some later.Hopefully they finish rocket dude, see what happens.

travstaff

Am growing outdoors too and this is a interesting thread .being a scot i know its hard to finnish some strains with mold and all that .... deer are a problem where im growing and they're big red dear .So it will be a battle to say the least . keep up the good work guys :wave:

rocket high

Veteran
looking good jgp .. thats not hermy ball's i can see at the top is it ...or is it just me lol
mine's will be out soon ..i'll post some pics here when thier out :)

JGP

Nice to see your plants in there new home rocket :) you plan on watering them how often?i might try this with my last4 seeds.