What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread

Wildfire

damn dusty, you need to change your signature if you're going to be such a hater. chill out or you might get banned for the 37,693rd time. just because you dad is cool doesnt mean you need to run your mouth. :2cents:

G

ahhh dusty bro you need to run some of my gear then.. obviously you havent run it then have you as everyone raves about it... so i guess all the threads on ic here dont mean anything. huh.your the only one complaining about my cuts when you never ran them... . just hearsay.. grow up dude. the sfv cut i pass out is just that sfv ogk... my tahoe cut is the one that makes fools pass the f out ... lol and the suge thing.. hahahahahahahaha another chump in the mix...... kinda like your lil punk asss. you say my only claim to fame is living in the sfv your only claim to fame is your parents friends... ironic isnt it... grow it before you knock it ...chump

Dusty Bowls

I don't see where I got angry. I'm sorry the truth hurts...it sucks when shit isnt what its advertised to be. We're all victim to it at some point...you can search swerves posts where he even says that the bubba he has is a pre 98 x pre 98 and IGT tells him that that would be an s1!!

Guest423

Veteran
man them nspecta nugs are bomb u posted dusty....dense, round, golf ball style nugs.

p.s.....grapepunched....who told you bubba wasn't god?

Dusty Bowls

Also I'd like to ask everyone on this board to stop talkin about my parents they have nothin to do with the garden I run or the strains I keep. If I trade, gift, or get gifted a cut from a family member its personal biz...a few strains come around in that fashion but ya'll are just speculating and are way off base. All I've said very simply is that the bubba i've pictured and what is shown across this forum by anyone whos got it from swerve in the countless threads of people posting about that bubba cut look like the one I pictured and believe to be the true clone..whats wrong with that? its not bad its just my opinion..if you are so sure its not well whats youre proof? why hasnt swerve ever just simply said where he copped his PRE 98 bubba and how his source verified that they've had the cut that long or where they got it from had it that long and so many places removed from where its really at....its like that childhood game called telephone..the message gets mixed up by the time it gets back to the person that started it all to the point that its laughable which is the condition of the discussions and threads and straight animosity people throw around regarding this cut.

So Swerve you talked about the SFV OG being the one that makes people pass out off a rip but its really the Tahoe OG that makes people sleep? So whats up man...maybe smokin a little too much Bubba S1 eh?

Dusty Bowls

Wildfire said:
damn dusty, you need to change your signature if you're going to be such a hater. chill out or you might get banned for the 37,693rd time. just because you dad is cool doesnt mean you need to run your mouth. :2cents:

So High and Lonesome why did you change your handle? Stop being a Hypocrite..Dont you have a clone to whore out...

Wildfire

Dusty Bowls said:
So High and Lonesome why did you change your handle? Stop being a Hypocrite..Dont you have a clone to whore out...

well it wasnt because i got banned for being a punk-ass kid like yourself. being a hypocrite for calling you what you are? explain that one to me buddy.

no, i only 'whore out' clones im told to. like when joe told me to "overgrow the world with chem #4!" sorry i like sharing with people instead of charging them top dollar for some mid-grade herbs. sorry you cant be as 'elite' as you had hoped, but im sure there are quite a few people here that are enjoying the chemdawg #4 and thats great. good pot is for sharing, not hoarding. that being said, see how many people get the underdawg or chem d from me...

dont you have a parental figure whose coat tail needs riding? OH WAIT! you got that base covered dont ya?

Last edited:

Wildfire

and i hope you noticed my new username was lovingly given by you. :wink:

hopefully your up-coming family addition will ground your egotistical ass a little bit.

Last edited:
G

Dusty Bowls said:
I don't see where I got angry. I'm sorry the truth hurts...it sucks when shit isnt what its advertised to be. We're all victim to it at some point...you can search swerves posts where he even says that the bubba he has is a pre 98 x pre 98 and IGT tells him that that would be an s1!!

hahahaha bro i was talking about some s1 seeds i hAd of my bubba. a bubba got stressed and pollinated the bubba next to here.. . hence the pre98Xpre98 dumb assss you should once again know the facts before talking... dusty you obivously dont pay attention to the threads then that well.. i got my 98bubba cut from unreg whom got it from an offline guy who has been growing it for ****ing years.. his mentor is where all these clones came from.. you have to rememebr it all about being upfront with the real shit not the bs you blow up fools asses dude... and my sfv will coat your motuh with lemon pledge and has a nice kick behind it ..but which og i ahve 10 cuts.

Last edited:

Dusty Bowls

See so both your cuts came from unregistrd who reregstered as his mentor himself to prove his point...theres been numerous times i've pointed that out swerve and youve told me ya didnt get em from him and that they came from other sources so who knows what the **** man...swerve i want you to find a post that carries any of the claims you made against me in the last BS you tried to sling my way.........

To tell ya the truth swerve I really doubt that your OG will coat my mouth with lemon flavor and knock my dome at all

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
Dusty.....You sure do know how to fukk up a thead.....Why dont you take your personal beef with Swerve to Pm's....

Dusty Bowls

OGRaskal read my posts from before when swerve came on and started to directlya ttack me and takl about my family like he knows us...

G

grapepunched

back to the topic of bubba.... does katsu's cut taste of chocolate coffee too? or just the pre98 swerves cut..? wassup swerve, nice to see ya around on the boards.

-gp

ograskal

Veteran
Dusty Bowls said:
OGRaskal read my posts from before when swerve came on and started to directlya ttack me and takl about my family like he knows us...

Dusty I read this thread from the beginning and it was you who brang up Swerves name and started this all.....This thread isnt about Swerve so why do you keep bringin up his name....You are always just trying to bash him....Why dont you just leave it alone....This is gettin old already.....Why dont you just leave Swerves name out of all your comments and I'm sure He'll do the same and Keep your name out as well....He never brings you up in any of his posts...He just replies to your bullshit you keep tryin to sling at him......~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
I get smells of SWeet Coffee Kush from my katsu cut but doesnt really taste like coffee to me....The taste is really Smoothe and Nice but kinda hard to explain...~ogr

G

grapepunched

thanks wildfire and ograskal. i been seein y'all around on the boards, hopefully i'll see more of ya, i think i'm getting gifted the swerve cut pre98 bubba, so thats lucky, right? see ya around on the boards!

-gp

Latest posts

Latest posts