What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your Greenhouse

G

This is how my GH looked the first year i grew in it.

This is what it looked like at the beginning of last year.

I took an old metal shed i wasn't using removed the roof and put corrugated plastic on it. I put the white plastic on the lower sides so nosey family couldn't see in. I have an intake and exhaust fan in the gable ends ( I built sealed boxes around them so they would run more efficient). I put white panda plastic on the walls to add some reflection. I used CO2 the first year with great results last year i didn't run it and was really disappointed so this year I'm going to use it again.

GCG

D

DJ_highst_

20ft. x 15ft. wood and PVC for the roof.
I will include heating and cooling features later.

Last edited:
G

suzycremecheese said:
Sweet. Does that roof open?

If you look at the pic I cut notches in the metal studs to add ventilation. So to answer your question no, but I do have a few vents in it.

GCG

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
I wish I could build a green house where I lived I just have to stick to outdoors or indoors.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
my dads greenhouse, he grows orchids but this year I was able to start some plants...here is a few pics of the greenhouse

peace
Chefboy

NPK

Great thread!

Last week, I finished constructing a simple "blackhouse" that will enable me to flower plants throughout the summer. It's 4' x 7.5' x 5.5'. I just attached a bunch of leftover panda plastic to a simple frame that I screwed together with a bunch of corner braces:

blackhouse.jpg

Here's the interior:

blackhouse1.jpg

I'm looking forward to a productive summer! :wave:

LORD BENIS

So we've finally made past the first page on the Greenhouse Forum!!! :woohoo:
I'd say it's about time for a few sticky's and I'd like to be the first to nominate this thread. This probly isn't the right way/place to request this but...... :confused:

B

BeAn

Great thread...!!!:lurk:

^^Ill take some full pics, and measurements tomorrow...then edit them in.(i think its the same as DaddyFingaz's one...?) :joint:

Jah bless. :rasta:

Greenhousejunky

Hi people,

I've got a few years experience with building my own low budget greenhouses.. Here pic's of the first 2 editions, after 3 yeas the wind destructed these, but last spring I've made there a bigger and better greenhouse instead of the plastic one.. :muahaha:

First edition,

Improved first one, plants were growing trough my roof, so after a week there was a new roof :canabis:

In a while more pic's :wave:

Last edited:
G

Greenhousejunky :wave: ... i like what you did & want to do something along those lines next season ... most excellent & thanks for posting

peace and good growing to you