What's new

Karma Genetics Mandarin Kush Anyone ?

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Just got a 12 pack regular seeds as freebies for ordering headbanger seeds. Awesome deal. Although I haven't been able to find any info on this or its heritage. Must be brand new and he's getting people to test it out through freebie giveaways ?

picture.php

renne

yeah i was also looking i got freebies from ordering biker kush and headbanger as well.
would love to find some info.
Cheers Renne

Quasimodo

Got about 24 as freebies with my order as well. Already gave 6 away to a friend. I'm probably just going to sprout the rest next spring and they will be next years outdoor / hash production crop.

yts farmer

Veteran
Hey guys, cant help with Mandarin kush but wanted to know which seed bank you used that you got your freebies from.

Want to kop a pack of headbanger myself so if i can get some regular freebies from karma i would be over the moon.

Peace.

Last edited:

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Attitude for me. 1st time buying and I was impressed. Great prices, nice selection, promos, all original breeder packs. and it got here in 9 days across the ocean. My last order from alchimia was 3 weeks from spain, so I was expecting similar.

I even got 5 other female seed freebies that I just started as well. I ordered 1 karma pack and one bodhi pack.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
If its GCG's Mandarin Kush it was made in 2013 , it would be. Lemon x Wifi x Fire , pics in my albums on pages 8 and 9....

Latest posts

Latest posts