What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor online viewing options (free)?

N

NBE One !

[YOUTUBEIF]tC03F5OYq_Q[/YOUTUBEIF]
https://youtu.be/tC03F5OYq_Q Cmg sparring with Mallinagi

Mallignagii says he was Pushed to the Floor ... ( sure ! ) :D
[ Nah, tripped! Tripped he did ]

Clearly a left double padding remember

Talk is so easy. ...

What im getting at ,as other links Show. When he Hits Cleanly they Fall or Sustain Much Deliberating Damage, if there guards is up ,ok . But Thats Penertrated, Even ! Floyd Has Ace ACE Movement n Stuff...speedy quick n all tha...t But Cmg's Not gonna Connect ????! PLZZsssssss ....... , He would not of experienced " this " punch power before ! Simple as. Apparantely fmj isnt training much! - He knows the score .... .BUT if he can take cmgs fistycuff on slaught ( like UFC max holloway did) ... Connor becomes somewhat deflated.? :nono: MAKE-NO-DIFFERANCE! and he wunna!
Just saying ... when little fmj was younger someone use to hold him up(or a Stool) so he could speed-showboat on the Speedbag! people in the gym Saying " i wanna see the Little Guy" ((:)
Him vs Mexican Canelo Impressed me loads..... (; he sure Can Bang himself....

Big Enjoyment Get ya Popcorn! ;

Tallyho :wave:

Last edited:

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
This fight will be so one sided in Maywedders favor.

Take a guy with zero pro, hell, zero amateur boxing matches, give him six weeks to train, while learning boxing at the same time and throw him in with the best boxer of our era/best defensive fighter ever. The promotion has been funny...the fight won't be.

N

NBE One !

,ahem. WhaT ??????? (;
Conor has loads of Boxing exp' he was a amateur champ n stuff........... check stuff n see fella .

i Understand Emmotional attachment. Im a realist,

Moneys Mayweathers gr8. sure is
-
Yea bomb has dropped,simply waiting. ; Actually thank you for putting a Halt to my - Confounding - work . .................Leary ! (((:)

Last edited:

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
,ahem. WhaT ??????? (;
Conor has loads of Boxing exp' he was a amateur champ n stuff. check stuff n see fella

i Understand emmotional attachment. am a realist,

Moneys Mayweathers gr8. sure is
-
Yea bomb has dropped,simply waiting. ; Actually thank you for putting a Halt to my - Confounding - work
Emotional attachment!? Wtf are you on about? I'm not talking golden gloves amateur...I'm talking Olympic level amateur...huge difference.

Mayweather is going to tool McGregor just like McGregor would tool Mayweather in a cage...common sense.

Scrappy-doo

Anyone seen Paulie on Shaub's show? Now he's demanding a fight with Conor after this one. Figured that's where he was going with all that bitching and whining.

N

NBE One !

Ive witnessed lots of times folks in the crowd get real " Juiced " or behind, or" PUMPED ", wit' the action and start AIR boxin!, . :) Dad use to say "showin them how to do it " ,,,, jus smiled n chukkled
...Mostlyin the uk/n especialyl Irleland

Last edited:

Meraxes

Veteran
Ive witnessed lots of times folks in the crowd get real " Juiced " or behind, or" PUMPED ", the action. And start air boxin!, . :) Dad use to say "showin them how to do it " ,,,, jus smiled n chukkled

...Mostlyin the uk/n especialyl Irleland

Mayweather wins on points, can we see Ferguson v Conner now/Dolorean...

N

NBE One !

love to see that 1 ! ( -: TF' s gotta LONGER REACH,even !!!

Dolorean !? What/whos that. (; . Sounds car-ish ! ... Sounds like Nicolas Cages gone in 60 secs. .... That 1 he had history with. (-:

just talkin :) ...... gave "her" a slightly Cautious look

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
hate a "fighter" that won't stand & fight. that's why i hated Leonard back in the day. he gave up MILLIONS of his purse in the Hagler fight to get a much larger ring so he would not have to actually fight. i would liked to have seen that fight take place in an 8 foot diameter ring & a 25 million dollar purse, winner take all. i suspect Leonard would not have signed the contract. getting your ass beat unconcious by a better fighter can not be fun. Marvin would have put him in the hospital...:woohoo:

N

NBE One !

i always liked hagler ,bu' sugar ray robinson he had over 200 pro fights . won all or most of them.

rolandomota

Veteran
If you live next to mexico you can watch this fight in box azteca free delayed half hour or hour max but free i think

N

NBE One !

7 Days to go boys ! ... "I'm telling ya none can take that left , Furst round Furst rnd, what did i tell ya ! .... " ((:)

superx

Veteran
Conor is fit as fuck, anybody watching his cardio workouts ?

I spend a lot in the gym myself, the guy is ready...

Easy pickings for the Mac, he is not there to defend..

B

bigganjabud

hate a "fighter" that won't stand & fight. that's why i hated Leonard back in the day. he gave up MILLIONS of his purse in the Hagler fight to get a much larger ring so he would not have to actually fight. i would liked to have seen that fight take place in an 8 foot diameter ring & a 25 million dollar purse, winner take all. i suspect Leonard would not have signed the contract. getting your ass beat unconcious by a better fighter can not be fun. Marvin would have put him in the hospital...:woohoo:

I'm only 33 and had never heard of "marvelous" Marvin haggler

Until a few years ago but wow what a fighter

The haggler vs hearns, haggler vs Durant and haggler vs Sibson were amazing
(note to anyone my age or below watch these fights as the warm up for the may weather)

Spaventa

Veteran
Since it's a boxing match, my money would be on the undefeated boxer. Just a feeling.

I looked at the betting odds last night. McGregor 33-1.
At least the bookies agree with me.

Not that I doubt myself but that price is tempting to put a fiver on the paddy just incase :biggrin: