What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best current strain for creativity/focus

Dawe

I like Deadhead OG for a nice high that hits you like a shot espresso.

Careful with that one, I once smoked someones selection and they had one that was some of the strongest bud I've ever smoked. It was stronger than Chem 91 or any flavor of the month OG. The kind of high where there isn't any other way to put it.. you're just fucked up lol.

------

But yea, SFV or anything with a SFV dom pheno will be a good "all day" flower that helps you think outside the box a little bit.

Anything with citrus terps I've found generally fits this bill too. Tangie and it's crosses, (Clementine/Sour Tangie) and AO have a really nice creative high but I prefer things with a little more body. Some of it is straight paranoia head trip. Chernobyl and Black Lime Reserve also had very nice creative highs.. the BLR in particular thanks to the Oxacan. With the BLR reserve though, at least for myself, it can make you very tired after the high starts to wear off. I think it's because of the Chem 4.. anything with Chem 4 in it seems to have a hangover.

Oh and of course Blue Dream and Sour Diesel. Any haze hybrid really.... I had some red haze before that had a very focused effect, the kind where you get lost into whatever you're doing. You just have to pick the Haze cross you prefer.

Latest posts

Latest posts