What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best current strain for creativity/focus

Cantbuymeloveuh

As the title states.. I got ahold if
Some SSH last year and was blown away by the focus and creativity that came with it. I would have already went with me.nice ssh but I am limited on grow height, I have about 3 feet of total vertical growth. I have a pack of the new bros. grimm c99 and A-13. Any other suggestions?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Flo from DJ Short has always had the reputation for clear creative motivating high.

Ace seeds Congolese.

Check out Beanhoarder blueberry x Congolese for nice priced seeds.

Good luck in your search!

St. Phatty

Apollo 11 F3's, the phenotype that is upset by FFOF soil (a little too strong, might make the pH a little too acidic.)

Once the seedling makes it into flowering ... SCRUMPTIOUS. :peacock:

Definitely my "Desert Island" batch of seed since there is some variation.

I think right now TGA is up to Apollo 13 or 14 in naming. I got my Apollo 11 in January 2015 I think.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Apollo, Cindy, Sour Diesel.

Anything Trainwreck. But paranoia is common.

My personal fav is TGA Pandoras Box. But shes discontinued.

Cantbuymeloveuh

Thanks guys, appreciate the suggestions. I am tempted to just go for MNS. SSH and do them in 2 or 3 gallon air pots with organic supersoil, top em and start 12/12 after the 4 node

PDX Dopesmoker

Harvest early, dry at cool temperatures & don't cure too long is the key to that effect. Some strains are better than others for sure though, the ones with the JH genes seem to be some of the best. Purple Trainwreck harvested at about 40-45 days does the trick.

The old school genius pheno of apollo 11 was a dead ringer. There may be some super clear pheno in the current genius crosses.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
i have to say that congo really surprised me.. very good strain fro creativity and for letting invention going.. but if you are creative even gg4 or sour diesel can help you to get yourself free enough to create... but if you are not creative, no cannabis will help you LOL

Criollo

I think a vaporizator with low temperatures may be work with a lot of strains. And cut them early

I think a vaporizator with low temperatures may be work with a lot of strains.And cut them early

Creo que un vaporizador con bajas temperaturas puede ser trabajar con un montón de cepas. Y cortarlos temprano

Transliteration

Loading ...
No Internet Connection

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apollo, Cindy, Sour Diesel.

Anything Trainwreck. But paranoia is common.

My personal fav is TGA Pandoras Box. But shes discontinued.
I gotta grow more of that Pandoras Box. She was such a beautiful high floating on cloud 9.

i have to say that congo really surprised me.. very good strain fro creativity and for letting invention going.. but if you are creative even gg4 or sour diesel can help you to get yourself free enough to create... but if you are not creative, no cannabis will help you LOL
^this^
Creativity is a state of mind, not a chemical enhancement.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apollo 11 & AK99 from Joeyweed, back a few years ago, were both good for getting the ol mental gears a turning.

SSH x C99 was a wonderfully lemon meringue flavored, shooting to the stars, weed that opened up the 3rd eye & brought forth creative enhancement.

Apollo 11 & AK99 from Joeyweed, back a few years ago, were both good for getting the ol mental gears a turning.

SSH x C99 was a wonderfully lemon meringue flavored, shooting to the stars, weed that opened up the 3rd eye & brought forth creative enhancement.

I never tried the joeyweed a11 but I tried the super clear lemony genius pheno was your like that?

But how would you compare the shhxc99?

I ask because bros grim currently offer a genius x (shhxc99) as apollo haze. That one seems really promising.

There it supposedly a "focus weed" pheno in chimeras Hawaiian spice that is kind of rare that should pop up if you get a few packs but I never tried it. Chimera didn't out right say anything about the focus weed pheno directly though. He said the pheno that matches the terp profile came up in 2 of 22 individuals tested. 22 tested out of how many seeds popped though? So it's not clear how rare it is it might be 1 in 100 so who knows. He's revealed information in the past that leads one to fill in the blanks and draw conclusions so it very well might be 1/100. Like he named a strain "Frank's incense haze" said he got the seeds from new York etc. Then members went crazy about it being 'frankies' and piff blah blah then it turned out not to even have incense phenos according to user reviews. Although they seem to have come up in other crosses using that mother there is no consensus that he used the famed 'frankies' at all. So the ' vs the ie in frank-s caused a lot of controversy so while there is no knowing if he outright lies he has introduced ambiguity and watched as people fill in the blanks, or should I say banks, before. I believe there's phenos in there that have that focus but its a roll of the dice in my opinion if you will find them.

Aces Congo has the most feedback that it has those properties and is easy to find in the seeds. So it is probably the safest bet to find those qualities in an indoor grower friendly plant. It has also been bred to the f4 so it's pretty stable and has a lot of work put into it.

Last edited:

billb

Veteran
Blue dream is for me. It's the most uplifting high I've found! I really enjoy it during the day. Gets me on track and motivated

bestothebest

Im lloking into Jaws gears trainwreck ogee (trainwreck clone x fruity pebbles og f2 cereal pheno) the fpog should make the trainwreck a little better and more balanced.

Blue dream is for me. It's the most uplifting high I've found! I really enjoy it during the day. Gets me on track and motivated

I'm going let you know them that you have never tried a strain with focus qualities then. Blue dream is foggy so you must not have a frame of reference to realize it yet. That's the sad thing about the market is the ignorance of this plants potential. It's not an attack against you or your judgement but a reflection of opinion formed by the relative limitations of what's commercially available in your market that leads you to consider blue dream to have "focus" qualities.

Fuel

A simple Jack Herer or Silver Haze work well for me. South africaan bloods too, in general.

I think a vaporizator with low temperatures may be work with a lot of strains. And cut them early

A weed wich is not rightly matured will have bitter hay's undertones with a lot of strains too, just like a bad cannabutter.

It's better, imho, to choose the right strain from the start in having in mind that the most powerfull and long lasting highs are generally on the upper side of the flowering times. And if you're fresh in this side of the force, to resist to cut it like a skunk (8 weeks) in thinking that it's finished or "enough". It's like smoking preflowers for these ladies, pointless in term of potency.

If you pass the cone to a "narco-couchlock addict" and that you see him turn white, you're in the right way.

Latest posts

Latest posts