What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

most lemon tasting strain from seed in last year?

3snowboards

Topped my 3 lemon kush starts and there is citrus smell already @ 20 days
picture.php
picture.php

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Do any of the strains mentioned really surpass GH's Super Lemon Haze in potency and flavor?

yahooman

Kakalak Kush is (Abusive Kush x Sour D) X (Chem D x Sour D)

a few pics from other growers..its an impressive strain and apparently very potent,huge yielder!

Attachments

• lemonfiz.jpg
    lemonfiz.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 267.jpg
    267.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 343.jpg
    343.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 404.jpg
    404.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 6
B

bench warmer

Lemon Heads from Archives has the Lemon G clone in it. I would imagine it's lemony

WelderDan

Veteran
SSH has some lemon phenos, especially in the F2s & beyond. I've got some seeds that came to me as Cat Piss Kush, (no Cat Piss, but all Lemon) and after talking with the person I got them from, it was an inbred SSH. Every plant was extreme lemon in smell & it carried over into the cure. Don't know the original source of the SSH though.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
The E.L.L. were all lemony like the old Lemon Skunk from DNA. It has the Las Vegas Lemon Skunk in it. The new DNA LS has no lemon smell as well as the new Greenhouse LS and that's the dirty truth.

KITCHA

Veteran
Chimeras sour d x Sweet skunk has some extremely lemon smelling and tasting phenos