What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what is problem

am_al_59

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

plant is in coco only
i use RO water

this is outdoor
ph is 5.9 ~ 6.2
outdoor condition is :
temp 32~33
humidity 25 ~ 30
i'm move it indoor now it's about 2 or 3 hour
indoor condition is:
temp 27~28
humidity 40~45

am_al_59

i watering and use very very liitle nutriens every two day
1 liter RO water
0.1 gr npk 20 20 20 (powder)
0.1 gr micro element (powder)
1 or 2 drop urea
1 or 2 drop silicon
1 or 2 drop cal mag

I'm afraid it's a virus (tmv virus)...?

am_al_59

my micro element nutrient powder contains:
0.3% fe EDTA
5.5% zn
6% b
10% s
12% mn
0.3% cu EDTA

also 20 20 20 nutrient powder contains:
20% k2o
20% p2o5
20% n
0.04% mn EDTA
0.06% fe EDTA
0.015% cu EDTA
0.025% zn EDTA
0.001% mo
0.01% b

MrMMJ

I doubt that it's a virus....
In your micro mix, is the 12% you list really MN or did you mean MG?
1 or 2 drops of calmag doesn't sound like enough Cal for coco, but depends on the concentrate your using. Was the coco well flushed and precharged before use?
If there is 12% MG in your micro mix, I'd drop the calmag and urea and use calcium nitrate.
Also, higher temps coupled with lower humidity levels are tough on young plants....slows transpiration rate leading to build up/Nute lock-out/deficiencies

New growth looks healthy, Good luck!

am_al_59

thank's for your reply
it's 12% mn
i think so it's cal deficiency
but i'm afraid maybe tmv virus...
can i use lime for fix cal deciency
my nutrient is 5% cal and 5% mg
i read manual now and see it must be spray on plant but i was irrigating
can i use lime for fix cal deficiency?

packerfan79

Veteran
How much runoff are you getting when you feed ? Looks pretty dry around the edges of the container. I don't think it's a virus. Give it time don t overreact and start trying to fix what's not broken. New growth looks fine. Moving plants in and out is not really a good idea, especially if it's not done correctly. Mimick the day night hours . And definitely not good for flowering

am_al_59

How much runoff are you getting when you feed ?
the pot was out and the temperature was very hot (30~32) so i was irrigation every two days
after it stains on the leaves brought the pot in the growroom and supply light with LED (about 1 day ago)

am_al_59

Bump the nutrients up your not telling us your ec and definitely water to runofff every time

i use double distillation deionized water so i'm not worry about ec
on each irrigation it's more than 20% about 25%~30% runoff

i'll take picture for next few days

MrMMJ

Dolomite works well, though slow acting. Most Ca/Mg ratios used by growers are between 2/1 to 5/1, not 1/1. Less mag during veg, more mag at peak flower. I'd also suggest using a 30x or higher microscope to inspect your plants, there's some speckling on your leaves that could be indicative of a pest attack, which in turn can cause what looks like a Nute def. Good luck!