What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenlightvapes G9 H-eNail

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I bought one of these about a month ago, and finally made some QWET to try in it. The instructions are almost useless.

There are the heating elements/bowls that they call nails. One is metal, one is glass, and the other looks like plastic, but think it is ceramic.

Which one is best for oil, and what are the others for? Should it be run as a single, or can it be used for several hits without changing?

Warning!!!! I tried going to there website, and my VPN software warned that someone was trying to hijack my connection. They are in China, and probably setup their webserver insecurely.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Anyone have tips on cleaning these. Soaking the glass in alcohol. Trying to figure how to get it out, since it was designed to be spill proof. Thinking about string through the top, to wick it out.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Q-tip with 90% iso on it ? That's how I used to clean the outside of my pen w/glass globe and ceramic heating element . Got any pics?

Latest posts

Latest posts