What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOLARIG ROOF Greenhouse covering???

hooddro

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge on Solarig Roof 172 greenhouse covering? They claim it blocks UV light which reduces botrytis. thanks

hooddro

Im not sure if it is for cannabis... they claim the lack of uv light greatly reduces botrytis and also is undesirable for pests...

FreedomGrower

Veteran
I have it on my gh it, 5 years and it blocks to much light but will last a good 10-15 ... reduced pm does happen ... flying moths cannot see ...

CrushnYuba

I have installed it before. It's great stuff and will last a long time. Woven Doesn't get stretched out like regular poly. I have noticed it blocks allot of light. Really keeps temps down though. I don't think it does anything at all for botritus at all. I guess it depends where you are at and what months you want to run. If you are only running in the summer in norcal it will kill it. If you want better spring and fall light, use something more clear and up your passive ventilation.

Latest posts

Latest posts