What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your favourite way to smoke?

k-s-p

Veteran
Joints. Pinners to cones depending on situation. Not going to the link but I really like the Raw papers.

NeDank

i really like joints but most of the time i'm too lazy to roll one so i end up smoking a bowl lol

Glass

Bowls or bubbler are my favorite. I like to be able to get the full flavors from clean glass. I just don't get that from joints, blunts or bongs. I've never tried a good vape yet though.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
a big salad doobie, 3 or more weeds. best if consumed sitting on a rock along a trout stream, or on a log in the woods while watching the sun come up during turkey season...:woohoo::tiphat:

Rick C-137

a big salad doobie, 3 or more weeds. best if consumed sitting on a rock along a trout stream, or on a log in the woods while watching the sun come up during turkey season...:woohoo::tiphat:

Sounds like paradise to me... don't forget the option of a big scoob mcdoobie and a milkshake sitting on an empty beach on a clear, hot summer day, followed by a dip in the surf. I couldn't tell you which I'd prefer actually, forest or beach :chin:

WelderDan

Veteran
Joints are my preferred method, especially in a social situation, but I tend to use the bong when I'm by myself as it is more efficient and you get a bit higher, while saving weed. I also like my dugout when I'm out and about.

But yeah, joints are my fave. And I can roll a cigarette size joint with a single wide OCB with no gum.... Learned to roll with those bad boys, still love 'em.

My best trick is to use a McDonalds straw wrapper. I can roll a fatty that says "McDonalds" on it.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
One hit bong. I don't smoke every day and I smoke a lot of different strains so for me it's the smoothest, easiest way to enjoy all the different shit I have. I have no tolerance, if I smoke an entire joint of some of this stuff I'm done for the day.....got too much stuff to get done to do that.

Rick C-137

Joints are my preferred method, especially in a social situation, but I tend to use the bong when I'm by myself as it is more efficient and you get a bit higher, while saving weed. I also like my dugout when I'm out and about.

But yeah, joints are my fave. And I can roll a cigarette size joint with a single wide OCB with no gum.... Learned to roll with those bad boys, still love 'em.

My best trick is to use a McDonalds straw wrapper. I can roll a fatty that says "McDonalds" on it.

shit dude I'ma steal that from you fosho, sick idea man

let's hope you didn't just fuck me up royally with some intense mcd's straw toxins haha

Gry

Used to love those OCBs. Looked for them recently and was not happy to see they had changed and not for the better. The use of the straw wrapper is classic.

M

metsäkana

e-nail 600f

oh my just too good! i run out in few weeks if i dont use regular bong too :D spliffs oh no i remember last time i broke my bong and was forced to smoke 20 spliffs a day those papers taste horrible:puke: XD
spliff just if its impossible to bring bong with me somewhere or its broken and no other options

Latest posts

Latest posts